rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Storming the US capital is not a peaceful protests nor is it protected by the constitution you dense two siding fucks.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Alas! I had turned loose into the world a depraved wretch, whose delight was in carnage and misery. -- Victor Frankenstein

Oct 27, 2017

ErEq59KXIBUCy7r

Awwwww now they care.

Flaurehn

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico City
I can't believe that I would see in my life an (stupid, pathetic but still) attempted armed coup first in the US than in my country, I remember when last year protests people told that no one could enter government buldings because they were like several layers of security that would prevent it. Turns out all you needed was to be an angry white mob and pigs would let you enter unchallenged, and even if the MAGA crowd existed before Trump until he gave them the name, all of this, all that is happening right now, all of it has a direct responsible and is him

aceface

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
The amazing thing is that it's not even that many people. They could have easily been stopped if they wanted to.

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you havent fully separated yourself from conservatives who support this shit. Do it now or you're a terrible person. Doesnt matter if its your mom. Your mom is evil.

Akai

Oct 25, 2017
Welt (german TV) interviewed 2 people and both of them said that these are peaceful and non violent protests. lol

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Even with everyone evacuated, the fact that all their computers are left unattended, their documents left laying around, and so on means that continuing to let these terrorists walk around unchecked with access to all of those things is insane. What the hell.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Fuuuuucking NPR calling them protestors and saying, "weeeell it's not quite a coup cause it won't change anything." A coup doesn't have to succeed to be a coup, plus it's not like it's over!

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
Trump needs to be charged with sedition. That speech of his today was spark that lit the flame today.

Jokerman

May 16, 2020
It sounds like there were more police defending George Floyd's murderer than there were defending the Capitol. Sums up Trump's presidency.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
It's almost like they only cry about "law and order" when that means murdering and systematically oppressing minorities. Masks are off, I suppose.

Hope nobody gets killed because of these monsters.