• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

coopolon

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't spend much time there but their mobile site is amazing. Leagues beyond any forum I have ever seen before (no offense resetera!)

RedNalgene

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the SL&Ent guys were amazing to host us all. I'm going to use their community and this one going forward

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I recommend people use their forum too. It's very sleek, great friendly users and ex-gaffers are on there too.

Thanks again Slaent, you guys rock

guek

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lots of different people came together to make ResetEra possible. Lots of praise to go around, including SL&ENT :-D

I was so sure it'd take weeks if not months before a true successor appeared yet here we are.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
SLAENT is easily the most gorgeous looking forum I have ever seen. Their NBA thread is amazing, I will always have that in my bookmarks. It deserves long term love.

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
Slaent is awesome and the site is gorgeous. Will def continue spending some time there. Massive thanks to them!

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'm going to echo everyone thoughts when I say, thank you, SL&ENT for your accommodations. Still going to hang there also as it's a pretty cool place. Also, even though I didn't sign up, a shout out to Waypoint for being helpful too.

Smokey

Oct 25, 2017
aqDwC.png

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it was awesome hanging there (i still will be) while this place was out. Very nice and accepting folks.

Skittzo

Oct 25, 2017
Completely agree, slaent was incredibly welcoming even knowing the majority of us would leave. Great people there, I'm definitely going to continue visiting.

Deleted member 6215

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have to chime in with a huge thanks to Slaent, both staff and members alike. Classy, classy place. They welcomed everyone into their home, even when we had mud on our shoes and tracked it all over their floor. Forget petty "us vs them" turf wars, or banning other website names - here's to a world where you can participate in more than one forum and no one gets defensive.

Inyourprime

Oct 25, 2017
Indeed. Good group of folks at Sl&ent. And I have no plan on stopping from using their forums. It's a real good place to just talk about anything and relax.

Oct 25, 2017
Newcastle, UK
Yep same, they handled the influx of people so well and gave many of us the space to organize our transition here. Nothing but respect, its bookmark is sitting right alongside ResetEra's.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I went to Waypoint and it was a similar situation on those boards. Thanks to those communities for being so welcoming to us.

Deleted member 1432

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, thanks for putting up with me Slaent! Slaent is officially one of the other sites I frequent (which is only 5 sites). Such a great community.

Jayveer

Oct 25, 2017
Would also like to chime in with my appreciation of the slaent forums and the people there in general for helping us get across. Huge Thanks to Knuckle Sandwich, skittzo0413 and JershJopstin from the discord for taking the whole day out to help everyone.

Trouble

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle-ish
I discovered slaent.com because of this whole situation and I don't plan on abandoning it just because I got in here.

E: I also would have never gotten in here today if it weren't for people coordinating invites and such there. The folks who run the place were very cool about the whole situation knowing that many users would bail once they got in here. That makes me want to stick around all the more.