• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

razakin

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Yeah, thanks SteamERA Discord mods and some Feetpants lover, you guys made a good job, and gave us laughs while doing it. Also, Group 5 will live forever.

Tuck

Oct 25, 2017
The discords made this week so good, and gave birth to this place. Really well done.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Shout out to Mafia discord, I somehow ended up in there even though I haven't played and they helped me into the new Era which I'm very grateful for.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Hell yeah. Thank you so much to everyone involved. This is a dream come true, especially considering everything that has transpired.

Flow

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida, USA
I helped get Movie gaf-FilmEra all set up. you guys are awesome and amazing. glad to have you in the Discord.

my people will get this reference
images

dot

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
yes, thank you queen and the rest of the steamera mods for stepping up

feetpants and erikiddo too for helping out

ERAsaur

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks PokeEra (Pokera... Pokemera? Did we ever decide?) for keeping me entertained for a few days there. Getting people verified was hectic and I'm sorry for myself and everyone else who was freaking out trying to get it set up.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
@mods. can you get people here from the Discord CesspoolofHatred was running. Thank you.

Thank you B-Dubs from NYC Discord.

Trago

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to everyone who made this possible! And to the crazy peeps in Discord. Love you all!

Tame

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Big thank you to all the SteamEra captains on Discord that brought us to this new haven

DRock

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing work in the steam discord. Everyone involved in creating and organizing the migration to ResetEra deserves all respect.

Baha

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Shout outs to Sl&ent, they're chill af and were very accomodating. Also Shira for helping the Dota 2 OT over here, much appreciated.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I agree

Shoutout to Footy discord, wrasslin, comics and lashmans discord, its been fun

Eldy

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Thank you to everyone from the stragglers group from Slaent, especially Jersh, Knucks, and skittz! :D And of course to the mods and staff here for getting everything rolling.

Transistor

Outer Wilds Ventures Test Pilot
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
A big thanks to everyone. Seriously, the organization of Reset Era in less than a week is nothing short of phenomenal. Looking forward to making this my home away from home

Snake

Oct 25, 2017
Special thanks to the MegaTen, Steam, and Souls Discords. Great people all around and very helpful.

OP
OP

Deleted member 300

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
a little thing for you all on steam,

the groups we did was totally random, no co ordination of setting u into where,

and we all was amazed how you all started to just chat with each other, no one panicked oh im in 5 not 1 etc.

you all amazed us in this aswell you know

Mr Delabee

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Cheers to all the Steam ERA mods for all the info, keeping everyone updated and keeping morale high.

Also SteamERA discord was a great place to be for those few days with no community, will be sticking around. Just as long as we don't start on the feet talk again.

RISOTTO5!

Kuroyume

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you to all the mods that helped. So much great work by the guys in the steam discord. Great communication and help. Thanks Toma for the invation to the discord when that stuff went down over the weekend. I was a GAF member from the ezboard days until August of last year and was permed. So, I lost touch with the community. Nice to see so many familiar faces again. Missed live-discussing TV shows with the community... Westworld, American Gods, GOT, Saul, Ash vs Evil Dead... It sucked to have no one to talk to about these shows, but I look forward to be doing that again once my favorite shows return.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you to everyone at the SalesERA, Dragon Ball ERA and FF XV ERA.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, huge props to the SL&ENT crew and the discord life boat captains! Thanks for the ports in the storm!

Kuga

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Shoutout to the fine people on Fire Emblem ERA who helped us all out. Cheers.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Shoutout to NintendoEra for helping in the transition and helping me get here.

Here's to a strong start!