• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rrc1594

Oct 25, 2017
Re-watched Homecoming and I just realized Tony brings up the lady who gave Peter churro for helping her. They did listen to his messages now I'm sad.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
9IqXjwS.gif

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Hope Hawkeye shows up. Feel like he'd be great in that type of environment. The wait after Ant Man and the Wasp is gonna be killer, hopefully the first Capt Marvel trailer is hype and great to help with the wait.

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
Warning for those looking for the Spider-Man: Field Trip leaks... There's a huge Avengers 4 spoiler in there.

The Spider-Man stuff isn't really 'spoilery' - more a brief outline of the plot, not how it goes down or any end game stuff. But yeah opens with a potential Avengers spoiler so be careful.

It takes place largely in London, at a Stark convention. Main jist of the plot is some very important Stark technology gets stolen by international thief and man of mystery wait I mean illusions Mysterio. Mysterio is working on behalf of a bigger bad who makes a cameo type appearance in this film but will be a bigger deal going forward - Disney is looking for A-List actors for them. It doesn't say who they are but safe money is Norman Osborne.

There's plans for the fishbowl but he won't wear it all the time.

Scorpion and Vulture return in some capacity. Scorpion is also working for Big Bad, and he tries to find out from Vulture who Spider-Man is.

Also Peter finds a rival in Alistair Smythe, whose dad Spencer Smythe works for Stark.

There's seemingly build up to a sinister six somewhere down the road

Liz/MJ/Ned/May all return as well as teaching staff etc.

Now the potential rumoured A4 spoiler:

Peter is mourning Tony's death

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
It's not really a spoiler if it's something most people expected to happen in Infinity War.

I mean speculating or predicting outside is different from someone who 'apparently' knows what is the case from the inside. Edit: just read this part again, it seems a diss but it isn't I meant the 'apparently' in regards to the Spider Man leak as its a rumour.

You caught heat before for lining out the Deadpool 2 plot months out from release. But say if someone else who didn't actually know and speculated 'Cable is gonna come from the future etc etc' then it's different.

Spoiler tagging them rumours is fair. If I came in the thread and someone told me a Spider-Man leak and the first line was that I'd be annoyed.

Last edited:

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Warning for those looking for the Spider-Man: Field Trip leaks... There's a huge Avengers 4 spoiler in there.

The Spider-Man stuff isn't really 'spoilery' - more a brief outline of the plot, not how it goes down or any end game stuff. But yeah opens with a potential Avengers spoiler so be careful.

It takes place largely in London, at a Stark convention. Main jist of the plot is some very important Stark technology gets stolen by international thief and man of mystery wait I mean illusions Mysterio. Mysterio is working on behalf of a bigger bad who makes a cameo type appearance in this film but will be a bigger deal going forward - Disney is looking for A-List actors for them. It doesn't say who they are but safe money is Norman Osborne.

There's plans for the fishbowl but he won't wear it all the time.

Scorpion and Vulture return in some capacity. Scorpion is also working for Big Bad, and he tries to find out from Vulture who Spider-Man is.

Also Peter finds a rival in Alistair Smythe, whose dad Spencer Smythe works for Stark.

There's seemingly build up to a sinister six somewhere down the road

Liz/MJ/Ned/May all return as well as teaching staff etc.

Now the potential rumoured A4 spoiler:

Peter is mourning Tony's death
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! I ACCIDENTALLY CLICKED ON THE SPOILER!!!!!

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Oh uh, that sounds like it's a biggie. And if it's not, don't quote this post explaining how it's not and giving me hints to what it is.

Oct 25, 2017

Jam

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, think I how feel for reading rumours about Spider-Man and that's like the first line. Feelsbad.

Eh, my own fault for looking at rumours and it isn't *that* shocking so hopefully won't affect my enjoyment if it's true.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So are we still using Spoiler tags for Infinity War?
can't Thanos just use the time stone to reverse the damage of the Gauntlet?

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't Marvel go through a lot of trouble to throw off potential leakers? Those Spiderman rumors could be from someone who was fed false information
I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.