• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
Hello there Michelle Pfeiffer!

DfBAfFMXcAE7ZSG.jpg

Mix Master

Oct 29, 2017
Considering Avengers 4 has 18 months in post instead of like 5, the CGI better be on point, no more weird ass shit.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
I watched Infinity War again yesterday, it felt like there were certain scenes where Thanos looked a little more CG than others. Like one model was lower poly, while others, especially the close ups, were fucking LIFE LIKE.

Hopefully there's none of that in 4. Obviously the worst culprit is the lolworthy cg for Bruce in the hulkbuster.

Heroicpiglet

Avenger
Dec 22, 2017
the scene where thanos is with gamora in his ship, the moment that he steps on the stair is the most obvious CGI scene.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Ant man & the Wasp will be a blast, the first one is one of my favorites. Missed that one in the cinema, definitely won't with this one.

Mix Master

Oct 29, 2017
I watched Infinity War again yesterday, it felt like there were certain scenes where Thanos looked a little more CG than others. Like one model was lower poly, while others, especially the close ups, were fucking LIFE LIKE.

Hopefully there's none of that in 4. Obviously the worst culprit is the lolworthy cg for Bruce in the hulkbuster.

Who approved that shit?

Panther CGI got syphoned into Brolin, lmao. The Russo's and their goddamn floating heads are kino-tier.

MASTERPIECE

Last edited:

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Whats the problem with animated movies at Sony when they look good?
Its better as the jokes that Marvel themself puts out

Ah you're talking animation only? Then I agree. Actually posted the same thing in the trailer thread. THIS is what Sony should be focusing on and not their Black Cat, Venom and other villain focused spinoffs.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
I hope they don't waste or kill off ghost. She's practically begging to be in the Thunderbolts.

From what it sounds like, it could be Hank & Hope's fault that she gets her powers. Makes her a perfect candidate for the kind of character that can be reformed after an "origin" movie as the villain, and a shoe-in for Thunderbolts. If that's what they're going for in the future (I really hope so).

curb

Oct 27, 2017
Has there been any rumblings on when tickets for The Wasps (feat. Ant-Man) go on sale?

El Toporo

Oct 25, 2017
When are we expecting the first Captain Marvel teaser? With Ant-man and the wasp or could it also be released with this?
I think, please correct me if I'm wrong, that there were rumblings that we might get a teaser this month. I think they only shot a few days in January and will likely shoot into July, so just based on that I still think it's unlikely we're getting something that soon.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Thread Not Actual Size
Piss Off Ghost
All You Need is a Little Hope
Wazzup
Can We Stop Talking About Comparing Sizes?

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Expect the teaser to be cut and shown to select people this/next month. Publicly release might be a while, tho.

I wouldn't be shocked if CineEurope sees it on Wednesday.

For reference, the Solo teaser was cut and done in NOVEMBER and they stupidly held it until the Super Bowl. But that's because Lucasfilm has a literal dinosaur running their marketing and she believes they can only focus on one movie at at time.

Status
Not open for further replies.