• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
latest

Oct 27, 2017
Everytime they something new about the Black Panther suit, they have added something new that I really dont like.
Should just have stayed with the Civil War Suit.

Every suit goes through changes from film to film, partially due to merch/toy sells. Cap, Widow, Hawkeye, Bucky, Iron Man.etc have all gotten suit changes with some better than others. Can't especially forget the downgrade Cap's suit got from The First Avenger to The Avengers.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Every suit goes through changes from film to film, partially due to merch/toy sells. Cap, Widow, Hawkeye, Bucky, Iron Man.etc have all gotten suit changes with some better than others. Can't especially forget the downgrade Cap's suit got from The First Avenger to The Avengers.

Black Widow toys exist?

PaypayTR

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope indeed Ant-Man is in spider-man sequel. He wouldnt feel a forced mentor like Iron Man was and he's funny guy i would like to see in. Also i hope villain will be Mysterio. Ant man will be only Scoot for %99 of movie and just helps spidey in end battle where Mysterio and Scorpion captured him he turns to giant man vs mysterio in big form(and when he punches mysterio he realizes his punch was for nothing considering it was all magic).
e87dcc726b41cb5fd8118bb4149c6861--spider-man-superheroes.jpg

lol

Vinimaw

Oct 28, 2017
The two Hulk films are unrelated.
Ang Lees Bruce Banner wants to make super soldiers.
Incredible Hilk Bruce Banner wants to protect people and he was originally unaware of the super soldier program.

Thanks !
So I started and watched Iron Man 1, it was a real pleasure. It's crazy how everything is already there, the tone, the Shield.
The music is also one of the best of the MCU for me, Djawadi really empowers the heroes feelings.
I'm sad that Terrence Howard was replaced afterwards he was perfect as Rhodes and would have love to see him take the suit of Patriot. Jeff Bridges is also perfect.

I still remember the feeling I had 10 years ago during Iron Man. I even remember that one guy with a big affro was in front of me and I couldn't read the subtitles :-D

Now I can't wait to watch the second one, but I gotta stick to the one week movie at a time schedule.

Cronen

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks !
So I started and watched Iron Man 1, it was a real pleasure. It's crazy how everything is already there, the tone, the Shield.
The music is also one of the best of the MCU for me, Djawadi really empowers the heroes feelings.
I'm sad that Terrence Howard was replaced afterwards he was perfect as Rhodes and would have love to see him take the suit of Patriot. Jeff Bridges is also perfect.

I still remember the feeling I had 10 years ago during Iron Man. I even remember that one guy with a big affro was in front of me and I couldn't read the subtitles :-D

Now I can't wait to watch the second one, but I gotta stick to the one week movie at a time schedule.

You should join in with the MCU re-watch thread! Link

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
This makes me so happy.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/this-black-panther-toy-commercial-is-more-important-tha-1821802836

If you ask many comic book fans of color which characters they grew up loving, there's a good chance they'll name a white character like Spider-Man, Wolverine, or Batman. To be fair, these characters are great, but the fact of the matter is they're exponentially more widely marketed across a variety of media than other characters and so people come to know and identify with them more readily.

A big part of how we come to love characters has to do with how much we're exposed to them and how often we're able to see ourselves in them in a meaningful way. Reading as the Black Panther and his genius sister Shuri save the world in the pages of comics is one thing, but seeing young black children actually embody those characters while having fun is something much more powerful. That's what makes Hasbro's line of Black Panther toys and the way the company's marketing them so incredibly fantastic.

SArcher

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So Silver & Black is apparently going to be an actual thing that starts shooting in March. Sony, just please don't take Jessica Drew away from the MCU!

X05

Oct 25, 2017
"Multi-Screen Edition" ?

Guess it's going to have some mobile companion app crap to go with it.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
"Multi-Screen Edition" ?

Guess it's going to have some mobile companion app crap to go with it.
Nah, it's part of Disney's Movies Anywhere service. It syncs with certain movies purchased through iTunes, Google Play, Vudu and Disney's Movie Rewards. It's not complete, but it's a pretty decent idea.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
We now know that Spider-Man: Homecoming 2 will film in Europe through September/October. Probably Germany as some reports have been reporting. I wonder if we are gonna get that European Gwen Stacy then, maybe Peter and his class goes on a trip to Berlin.

Last edited:

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know who Sterling K. Brown is playing in BP? I watched This is Us and now I'm really interested in seeing him play a character that is probably going to be the polar opposite of his character in that show

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
Does anyone know who Sterling K. Brown is playing in BP? I watched This is Us and now I'm really interested in seeing him play a character that is probably going to be the polar opposite of his character in that show

https://news.marvel.com/movies/57685/sterling-k-brown-signs-marvels-black-panther/

Emmy winner Sterling K. Brown has joined the cast of Marvel Studios' "Black Panther" in the role of N'Jobu, a figure from T'Challa aka Black Panther's past.

Vibranium

Oct 28, 2017
Very happy to hear that Monica Rambeau is likely in Captain Marvel.

I just want MCU Bucky (post-brainwash) to wear high-tech goggles resembling a domino mask as a nod to the comics. He had something like that with the mask in TWS but I just want it around the eyes. I wish someone at Marvel costume design would get the memo. Well, if he ever becomes Cap at least get him to cut his hair!

Status
Not open for further replies.