E.Balboa

Oct 30, 2017
Florianópolis, Brazil
Is anyone still playing this game? Has anyone tried out the new Cyber Heist DLC?

I've currently started playing this on Steam. I played it a little on Gamepass a while ago, but decided to buy it on sale on Steam. It's an absolutely beautiful game on PC, but am genuinely surprised at how much it makes my 3080 sweat with RT and DLSS, even at 3440x1440.
I really love this game as it was my last year's goty. Haven't tried the DLC yet and honestly I'm not even sure it is out on the Xbox? Will search for it

Larsen B

Oct 27, 2017
Finished Cyber Heist last night. It's the Ascent but a bit more green, which was fine with me!

Took about 4 hours to do the main quest and 3 side quests, one of which needed to travel back to Veles. There's nothing included that fundamentally changes how it plays, other than melee weapons but they added the bat to the main game anyway.

None of the new gear is essential (but the gear for finishing the story is neat) and it's still weird why they made only one gun that mixes damage types and remains the best by default. Not sure why they didn't add a digital weapon to this larger piece of DLC since the only other one is locked to a gear DLC.

I'd definitely have liked the DLC to take the shackles off something since it's endgame content but I didn't dislike playing through it.

Roarschach

Dec 18, 2018
Meant to play this since a long time and finally picked this up yesterday. But man, I'm playing solo on easy, but I'm still getting my ass kicked. Even in the early missions you have to wade through level 5 and 6 enemies even though you are still at 3.
Read some of the reviews during launch that its meant to be played Co-op. Don't the number of enemies scale with the number of players playing? I love the aesthetic and RPG elements to it but unfortunately it seems I'll have to drop it as it's too hard for me in solo.

Rumenapp

Forza Photographer
Nov 9, 2017
Meant to play this since a long time and finally picked this up yesterday. But man, I'm playing solo on easy, but I'm still getting my ass kicked. Even in the early missions you have to wade through level 5 and 6 enemies even though you are still at 3.
Read some of the reviews during launch that its meant to be played Co-op. Don't the number of enemies scale with the number of players playing? I love the aesthetic and RPG elements to it but unfortunately it seems I'll have to drop it as it's too hard for me in solo.

I played it solo at launch on normal and don't think enemies scale with your level.

At the start you have to grind for a bit to level up faster.

Love Machine

Oct 29, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Has the game been patched on PS5 since launch?
I remember there were a few annoying bugs, like the same tutorials popping every time you loaded a co-op save... It felt like the game remembered our physical progress, but kept forgetting all "meta" progress...

Donos

Nov 15, 2017
Grabbed it on sale since I'm a sucker for scifi stuff like that. While it's ok so far, the loading times (on PS5) and the horrible horrible map are seriously damping my fun playing this.