Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Not even finished reading yet but this part caught me...So the leaders knew evacuation was a shit show, but instead of taking the time to fix the problem, they threw a couple slipshod quick patches at the problem and called it a day.
That is a problem across that region at least. From Butte County, all the way down to Sutter/Yuba County, there are a severe lack of evac routes. People in the area were reminded of this last year with the dam scare in February. Existing roads need to be expanded and new routes need to be formed. Sadly, none of that has happened.

And it is only a matter of time before something serious really happens and those bottlenecks start claiming lives.

Fushichou187

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Sonoma County, California.
Body cam footage from Butte County Sheriff's Office of an officer that was on scene in the early hours of the morning when it popped off into Paradise. The scenes of people walking in the road as the wind gusts and stirs up the fire are pretty crazy. Reminds me of some cell footage a Santa Rosa friend of mine showed me from when he hightailed it outta the area when that fire started ripping through neighborhoods.

Ogami Itto

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Body cam footage from Butte County Sheriff's Office of an officer that was on scene in the early hours of the morning when it popped off into Paradise. The scenes of people walking in the road as the wind gusts and stirs up the fire are pretty crazy. Reminds me of some cell footage a Santa Rosa friend of mine showed me from when he hightailed it outta the area when that fire started ripping through neighborhoods.

Looks like a fucking nightmare, Jesus.