• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
My 2089 and Ult edition is ready.

If you'd told me pre-Anthem I'd be here today I would have stared blankly. I had no interest in this game.

Then Anthem... happened and I tried TD2 beta, and here we are.

Let's go take back DC, Agents.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I got a VPN working with my ps4 but it's still showing the unlock time for US West. any thoughts?
I don't think PS4 games work like that? I've always thought they were based on what region the games is bought, no matter what, both on PS4 and XB1. Someone from the UK buying a copy cheaper on the US store has to wait for the US unlock time, even if it's 5 hours behind the UK unlock time

fr0st

Oct 28, 2017
Can anyone pm me the discord since I'm on mobile and quoting to reveal doesn't seem to work

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The amount of content in this game launch is fucking bananas.

OP
OP
Cornbread78

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
In!
926.gif

Is this the Gold purchasers teasing the vanilla pleebs?

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto, Canada
What an amazing OT, good job making it. Have the Gold Edition pre-loaded and ready to go for Tuesday.

Finished Anthem's critical path today, and with the End Game being as barren as it is, I'll be hopping over to save DC full time. If anything Anthem will be there to be my palate cleanser, but I see myself spending quite some time on this one.

KCsoLucky

Oct 29, 2017
Can't wait to get this party started...that is when Best Buy decides to send me my redeem code for the Gold Edition on Xbox. Starting on Xbox to game-share and play it with my son.

Might just go ahead and get the PC version but was hoping to do that a bit later on when the game dropped to $40.

First one dropped relatively quickly, as Ubi tends to do.

deafmedal

Oct 25, 2017

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I can't decide between PC or PS4... I have more friends on PS4 to potentially play with but I mostly play solo and it would look better/be smoother on PC.... Hmmmm

BlueRose

Oct 25, 2017
Pre-loaded and ready for the launch in less than 12 hours! I'm going to dive in for a few hours before bed, but otherwise be up bright and early tomorrow morning for a proper session.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Nice OT! Can't wait to play this week.

Well not to defend them but the Gold edition has the season pass with it. The early access is just an incentive.

It actually doesn't. The DLC is free for everyone, but the "Year 1 Pass" that you're getting with the Gold edition gets you 3 day early access to the full game and 7 day early access for each new DLC. The early access is the main draw for the Gold edition because there is no paid season pass this time around like the first game had.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Nice OT! Can't wait to play this week.

It actually doesn't. The DLC is free for everyone, but the "Year 1 Pass" that you're getting with the Gold edition gets you 3 day early access to the full game and 7 day early access for each new DLC. The early access is the main draw for the Gold edition because there is no paid season pass this time around like the first game had.
Ah you're right. Thanks for the correction.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Depending on numbers I can run the PC clan or another PC clan for now and pass it on to someone when they join later. I'm down for being a Lieutenant long term.

I've run and helped manage some large clans in quite a few games over the years, and I'm planning to go all in on TD2.

Let me know if help is required. Ultimate player.

ShiftyHermit

Oct 27, 2017
Last edited:

KushalaDaora

Oct 27, 2017
Won't be jumping in day one because backlog, but will definitely get this in the next few months.

This will be my go-to Shlooter for the year, at least until Iceborne dropped.

For the open beta/Div 1 Shield reward, you just need to play Div 2 on the same PSN account right ? No need to login to Ubiclub or whatever ?

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Won't be jumping in day one because backlog, but will definitely get this in the next few months.

This will be my go-to Shlooter for the year, at least until Iceborne dropped.

For the open beta/Div 1 Shield reward, you just need to play Div 2 on the same PSN account right ? No need to login to Ubiclub or whatever ?

Reported to Massive.

Tragicomedy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Depending on numbers I can run the PC clan or another PC clan for now and pass it on to someone when they join later. I'm down for being a Lieutenant long term.

I've run and helped manage some large clans in quite a few games over the years, and I'm planning to go all in on TD2.

Let me know if help is required. Ultimate player.

Are you up on the Discord? We've been voting on the name and organizing the first 50 on a list. I think group 1 is full as of now. So it's likely we need a group 2 lead to step up.

I'm going to hop in early with many of the others. We'll come up with a plan in the next day about unlocking the clan and securing the name CanisDirus is the lead for the first clan, but he won't be joining us until the 15th. So it might be grabbing the clan and then handing over the keys when he gets in.