Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
EVEp35UUEAMwLXX

twitter.com

中村エイト on Twitter

“プレステ5のコントローラースタイリッシュでかっこいい!っていうらくがき△○□×”

There's a lot of hate in this thread, jeez.

I like this design a lot. I think it's cute.

Deleted member 43552

User requested account closure
Banned
May 17, 2018
It doesn't matter if the people who lack the self awareness to see why it's creepy don't find it creepy. If the majority of the art was like the goose one or nooblet's, there'd be no issue.

I didn't notice you added this so responding separately. This point is strange. I have plenty of self awareness and I don't find it creepy. It's almost as if people don't get offended at the same thing?

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
I didn't notice you added this so responding separately. This point is strange. I have plenty of self awareness and I don't find it creepy. It's almost as if people don't get offended at the same thing?
You're sorta contradicting yourself here. Your posts are borderline the equivalent of

Like your metric for distasteful is people drawing objectified anime women who look like how most teenagers look ln anime. You came in with "WHAT, people don't like this? Why are they so bitter?! 😡"

There's actually been a startling lack of self awareness in your posts considering your reasons for defending this nonsense. 🤷‍♂️

Wow such a flimsy excuse to post some scantily clad anime women.

Jameson

Nov 23, 2017
So you're excluding all of the sexualized teenager art that is the majority of the OP then when you say "artists having fun" ?

There's a wild gulf between "having fun with gaming" and "fetishizing controllers and imagining them as objectified teens"

Literally the majority of the OP is the reason we have threads like this:
www.resetera.com

Why women criticise sexualised character designs |OT2| I have no pants and I must scream (READ OP) OT

Please read these notable posts before participating in the thread, if you have not done so already!

Call a spade a spade. It's creepy. There's nothing endearing about this shit my dude:
AI7z8viajAxuMSrpVpybFPUcr8SzUejdtQuCKdIGolA.jpg

It doesn't matter if the people who lack the self awareness to see why it's creepy don't find it creepy. If the majority of the art was like the goose one or nooblet's, there'd be no issue.
I think you might be the one that needs to get a grip.
So you're excluding all of the sexualized teenager art that is the majority of the OP then when you say "artists having fun" ?

There's a wild gulf between "having fun with gaming" and "fetishizing controllers and imagining them as objectified teens"

www.resetera.com

Why women criticise sexualised character designs |OT2| I have no pants and I must scream (READ OP) OT

Please read these notable posts before participating in the thread, if you have not done so already!

Call a spade a spade. It's creepy. There's nothing endearing about this shit my dude:

I think you're the one that needs to get a grip. This image was taken from a site, That you need login information for, That has all the proper warnings before you even get to see the image by agreeing to click to see the photo. Pushing your western ideas on a Chinese person that did everything he could've done to keep this from public eyes that didn't want to see it.
I think the poster that posted it here is more to blame.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
lol never underestimate just how horny the internet can be.

www.resetera.com

I thought that thread was about video games themselves? Because you sure as hell aren't going to be able to stop people from drawing horny fanart.

Deleted member 43552

User requested account closure
Banned
May 17, 2018
You're sorta contradicting yourself here. Your posts are borderline the equivalent of

Like your metric for distasteful is people drawing objectified anime women who look like how most teenagers look ln anime. You came in with "WHAT, people don't like this? Why are they so bitter?! 😡 "

You're so strange. I give up. Enjoy what you enjoy!

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
think you're the one that needs to get a grip. This image was taken from a site, That you need login information for, That has all the proper warnings before you even get to see the image by agreeing to click to see the photo.
How is one supposed to know about in a thread where literally none of these things apply?

Pushing your western ideas on a Chinese person
Ah yes, the western idea that *checks notes* drawing women with a touch pad on their crouch and joy sticks on their breasts is pretty offputting.

Absolute

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Oh it's another episode of poster hijacks thread to get on their high horse, misquote people and use sarcasm. Shocking development.

These sexualised anime young girl ones are pretty gross imo.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
I spent a couple minutes researching it then just complaining and I blame the poster in my original post.
I mean at the end of the day it's still pretty creepy. 🤷‍♂️ It's a controller. Funny memes are where it's at. Scandily clad anime women is wack. Hell I feel like it speaks to the absolute laziness of the concept when half of them have the exact same positioning of the "joy sticks"

Spinluck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Chicago
This reminds me of the Joycon art stuff which I think was really funny. Sony's got a winner on their hands.

Deleted member 64377

user requested account closure
Banned
Mar 8, 2020
I mean at the end of the day it's still pretty creepy. 🤷‍♂️ It's a controller. Funny memes are where it's at. Scandily clad anime women is wack. Hell I feel like it speaks to the absolute laziness of the concept when half of them have the exact same positioning of the "joy sticks"
You've said your piece. Multiple times. No one is unclear on where you stand, so why keep saying it over and over again? You aren't going to change anyone's mind.

Chie Satonaka

Oct 25, 2017
The reactions to this thread are far, far more interesting than the controller fanart, though some of that is pretty good too.

SigSig

Oct 26, 2017
couple of weeks into quarantine and gaming side wants to fuck a video game controller smh

Makeno

Dec 4, 2018
Gamers aren't accepted socially because of things like gamergate, not cleaning their bodies and telling kids to go kill themselves mid way through a game of call of duty.

Let's not get things twisted here.