• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
Steam has 7 month old beta branch (password protected).

xF5i7iG.png

So they uploaded to Steam too, but never released it?

gifyku

Aug 17, 2020
I have zero issues with the Xbox app. I don't discount everyone's experiences with it but the folks I know don't have issues with it
This is me too. Im not saying that people dont have issues with it. But me and my friends must be extremely lucky because none of us had ever any problems. People were having problem wirh EA play too yesterday and me and my friends just did the thing, downloaded the games and started playing as usual.

this is me too. But then I am signed into my online MS account on my main profile and other than turning off the ad tracking stuff, I don't tinker with settings too much. I wonder how much of the negative experiences come down to folks who turn off all the online features on their profiles. I can't think of any other reason why I keep hearing so much negativity about the Xbox app on windows 10

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Well this game doesn't work with gsync for some reason
It doesn't have exclusive fullscreen, again, same as the Steam version.

Just tried it and if you lock it to 60fps with RTSS is seems to play smoothly without stutters.

It still stutter, just try to rotate the camera around the character multiple times and you will see it.

Still can't work out how to put a simple command line argument to skip the intro videos.

You just can't do that, Game Pass PC is more or less like playing on console, you can just mess up with in ingame menu and Nvidia Control Panel and or RTSS, that's it.

Honestly the Steam version allow to mess around with files at least and try different solution, this isn't similar to Nier situation at all, it's just the same game with less custom fixes.
As other said it mush be the Bethesda Store version.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't stutter for me honestly.
Even without getting gsync enabled.

I can spin the camera constantly and it and the framerate /frametime doesn't stray from 60fps /16.6ms.

shinbojan

Oct 27, 2017
Now updated versions are going to be launcher specific? Yeah, that's straight up bullshit. Microsoft fans can cheer their company on, but this is not good for players.

Oh, I see that we have console warriors here as expected.
I am delightful that there is a new definitive version of one of my favorite games. I would not care even if it was Switch exclusive, if it was a better version.
And yes, it would be even better if all versions were updated, but I will take this over what we had until today. Maybe it's just a matter of priorities and other versions will be updated later.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Was 1st person available on Steam before? Because i'm playing the gamepass version now and i'm 95% sure i tried it with FP on before. (Or saw someone playing with it)

ShinUltramanJ

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, I see that we have console warriors here as expected.
I am delightful that there is a new definitive version of one of my favorite games. I would not care even if it was Switch exclusive, if it was a better version.
And yes, it would be even better if all versions were updated, but I will take this over what we had until today. Maybe it's just a matter of priorities and other versions will be updated later.

I'm a "console warrior" for arguing that owners of the PC version should receive an updated version as well? That there shouldn't be launcher specific updates to busted games? GTFO.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
Was 1st person available on Steam before? Because i'm playing the gamepass version now and i'm 95% sure i tried it with FP on before. (Or saw someone playing with it)

The Evil Within 2 had a first person mode added post-release on all platforms. The first game, aside from a couple predefined moments, was only ever third person.

Techno

Powered by Friendship™
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

First game didn't have first person mode, but it did have FOV options already. And also the setting to get rid of the black bars.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I think you could get it somehow by connecting your acc to bethnet. Which is why this thread confused me. I knew TEW1 had an official FP mode before.

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017

Pretty sure 1st person was added in the Bethesda.net version back in 2019.

That's the current question folk are wondering, but looking at the video you linked the first person camera is different in the Win10 release. When sliding down the bloody chute you have Sebastian's body obscuring the camera in the Win10 version and there isn't any clipping when moving about.

*Comments in the video confirm this was a mod (they timestamp the runner saying this 43min into the speedrun).

Last edited:

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
Steam has 7 month old beta branch (password protected).

xF5i7iG.png

So they uploaded to Steam too, but never released it?
No, this means they potentially worked on this PC version from this branch and improved it. This seems to happen to outsourced work but idk about internal

Pretty sure 1st person was added in the Bethesda.net version back in 2019.

This is definitely a mod. Sebastian's head is constantly clipping through the camera

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
It doesn't stutter for me honestly.
Even without getting gsync enabled.

I can spin the camera constantly and it and the framerate /frametime doesn't stray from 60fps /16.6ms.
RTSS doesn't register them but it still stutter ingame, it's some sort of camera/engine stutter more then performance issue. Do you focus on the background instead of the graph alone? Try look at the background while slowly spinning the camera around the character and see how it is, I see constant stutter even if the graph is perfect. Can you do a video capture of it if you don't se any stutter?

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think you could get it somehow by connecting your acc to bethnet. Which is why this thread confused me. I knew TEW1 had an official FP mode before.
That's the current question folk are wondering, but looking at the video you linked the first person camera is different in the Win10 release. When sliding down the bloody chute you have Sebastian's body obscuring the camera in the Win10 version and there isn't any clipping when moving about.

*Comments in the video confirm this was a mod (they timestamp the runner saying this 43min into the speedrun).
i'm gonna redownload the steam version because this is actually driving me crazy now haha

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
The steam version still broken after all this years, especially in chapter 3 before you reach the gate.
It always crashes on me, maybe now i can finish it on PC.

Bitterman

Nov 25, 2017
Disabling gsync for this game from nvidia control panel helps with stutter a lot. Feels a lot more smoother now.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
If this is a strategy from MS in order to get us to buy any game ever in the MS store over Steam, or to get us to sub to GP, I can confirm it won't work on me. Good try though

mrbobman15

Jan 21, 2019
One the one hand, it's good that they're improving these ports. On the other hand, are they going to just leave the Steam versions to rot? That's particularly shitty for Nier Automata considering they didn't leave it in a particularly good state and SE isn't even owned by Microsoft.
Honestly I think The Evil Within stuff will probably eventually come to the Steam release, don't see why they couldn't update it. As for Nier, no idea. That is probably up to Square/Platinum.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So yeah, just checked the Steam version and there is no 1st person toggle or FOV option available, maybe i played the mod and didn't recall it.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
This is me too. Im not saying that people dont have issues with it. But me and my friends must be extremely lucky because none of us had ever any problems. People were having problem wirh EA play too yesterday and me and my friends just did the thing, downloaded the games and started playing as usual.
I wonder if people who have issues with GamePass PC have run some Powershell scripts that have messed with things. There are always those scripts floating around that some PC users say you must run when you install Windows, and that messes with their computers. I also have a bunch of friends on PC that use GamePass PC without issues. I have a friend that still uses my old PC that I handed down to him; it had a first gen i7 and a GTX 660 and it works just fine. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Gray

Oct 25, 2017
Hm, the game never gave me any frame problems, ever since it came out and the first patch. Even now (just tried the GOG version, which I have installed) it runs at 100+ frames, even though the option says "Framelock: 60fps Vsync". No g-sync activates, though. Still, the game runs smooth as fuck. I play through it regularly, once every year or two, it's one of my favorite games. I'd love to have the new options but no GamePass in these territories and I doubt I'd get it even if there was. Hopefully the features make their way to the Steam/GOG stores.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Just tried on Steam too and it's the same game performance wise.
The ingame vsync is terrible + no exclusive fullscreen. This is prone to constant microstuttering that can be partially solved on Steam by removing the in-game vsync and frame cap by a command line and then use RTSS to cap it at 60FPS.
With this way you get perfect framepacing but it only last for the first area since the cap alone can't sustain a perfect framerate for long and you start seeing the microstutter after a bit.
You can't even force the vsync via Nvidia Control Panel so yeah... there is no way to run this at a perfect framerate, at least on a fixed HZ monitor (I remember messing with it on my brother gsync monitor too and didn't find a solution either, maybe I'll try again when I get one on my own but usually windowed gsync is terrible so I don't think it will be a good solution).

So yeah, this version has some in-game change but engine/performance wise is THE SAME as the Steam version, with the malus of having LESS options to tweak it.

Coolade

Oct 27, 2017
No ultrawide support for the windows store version. I could at least force it in the steam one.

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that you can't disable the intro movies on the Windows Store version automatically makes it the worst.
Goddamn is it annoying.

Shoshi

Banned
Jan 9, 2018
The fact that you can't disable the intro movies on the Windows Store version automatically makes it the worst.
Goddamn is it annoying.

AFAIK you can only do that after completing the game once.

Ok, I will definitely wait with getting this relase. I have no interest in any 1:st person mode or easier stamina mode (it's more fun with that nervwrecking stress :D.
It runs very well on PS4 Pro so I will probably enjoy it on PS5 too.

Last edited:

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
This is making me wonder if the games not presently on Game Pass (Doom 4, Wolfenstein 2, Evil Within 2, Dishonored Death of the Outsider and Fallout 3) are all not on Game Pass so that there can be new/better PC ports. Not sure why Doom 4 or Wolf 2 would need that (because Wolf 2 runs beautifully as far as I can remember, and I have heard the same about Doom) but I know the PC port of Fallout 3 has issues with modern Windows 10 if Games for Windows Live isn't installed so it's possible that the other games will come with new PC ports
GoG version of Fallout 3 runs fine. Steam one used to have issues (not sure if it still does or not though).

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Hm, the game never gave me any frame problems, ever since it came out and the first patch. Even now (just tried the GOG version, which I have installed) it runs at 100+ frames, even though the option says "Framelock: 60fps Vsync". No g-sync activates, though. Still, the game runs smooth as fuck. I play through it regularly, once every year or two, it's one of my favorite games. I'd love to have the new options but no GamePass in these territories and I doubt I'd get it even if there was. Hopefully the features make their way to the Steam/GOG stores.
As I remember, it was always weird. Locking it to '30' for me, instead seemed to lock it to half my refresh rate instead. So 72 on my 144hz monitor. I remember gsync was broken at launch, but I thought it got fixed eventually (at least when enabling support for windowed content), but I'm probably misremembering that.

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017
I tried the game pass pc version, runs like garbage. Steam version was perfect after some tweaks. Adding 1 line to startup " +r_swapinterval 0 " and it was locked 60fps at 4k on my 3080.

Gitaroo

Nov 3, 2017
What?!
I have a 1060 3gb but you dont think the Ms version matter to me atm?
I have to try Steam version with config settings.
I could run Steam before in 720p 60fps and 1080p locked 30 IIRC
I have updated my previous with an instruction to make it runs smooth, even my 970 can hit 1080p 60fps.

With the addition of infinite ammo mode on PC, I hope they add the same for the consoles. I loved playing evil within 2 with the cheats, but evil within 1 is just a whole lot harder. I would love to platinum EW1 if they do add the cheats like they did with EW2.

Just for comparison, with the infinite health / ammo cheat, EW2 went from a 8-10/10 platinum rating to a 1/10.

OldDirtyGamer

Apr 14, 2019
But it does not generally work fine. I bought Forza Horizon 4 ultimate edition and it took over two weeks before I could even install it. Every time I tried I got a generic error code. Then it suddenly installed without issue. Exact same thing for Gears 4 but then it was over 6 months.

On the other hand FH3 and Gears 5 worked with no issues. It seems to be completely random if and when it works.

You going out of your way defending it is actually rather embarrassing. These issues should not exist. And no other pc gaming store front have ever had these issues. Not even the really bad ones.
Those issues should not happen and if that was the normal user experience I would agree. But that isn't my user experience nor the experience of everyone . Sorry it was for you.
Since the Xbox beta came out I've had the following issues
FO76 wouldn't go past the title screen
Wasteland 3 update had an error I needed to reinstall
One game after Uninstall didn't delete from my ssd, had to delete from apps In settings
I belive that is it? So I wouldny say that barely works in my experience after downloading and playing tons of other games just fine all the time .

Pargon

Oct 27, 2017
RTSS doesn't register them but it still stutter ingame, it's some sort of camera/engine stutter more then performance issue. Do you focus on the background instead of the graph alone? Try look at the background while slowly spinning the camera around the character and see how it is, I see constant stutter even if the graph is perfect. Can you do a video capture of it if you don't se any stutter?
I tried to capture this, but I think the shutter speed on my camera prevents it from looking as smooth as it does in person.
I'd normally film something like this on my phone, as that tends to produce better results for video, but someone must've borrowed the tripod mount. Software-based captures often introduce their own small stutters.

The steam version still broken after all this years, especially in chapter 3 before you reach the gate.
It always crashes on me, maybe now i can finish it on PC.
Try enabling Debug Mode in the NVIDIA Control Panel (it's in the help menu).
The game is notoriously crash-prone on GPUs with borderline-unstable overclocks (even factory-overclocked GPUs suffer from this).

Disabling gsync for this game from nvidia control panel helps with stutter a lot. Feels a lot more smoother now.
You shouldn't have to disable G-Sync entirely, but I recommend that you never enable windowed-mode G-Sync.
Windowed-mode G-Sync often causes stuttering in games when it cannot sync to the frame rate correctly.

Honestly I haven't found any way to enable gsync at all for this game.
I don't know about the Windows Store version, but for the Steam version you can use SpecialK to force the game into flip-mode.

1. Download SpecialK and extract to \Documents\My Mods\SpecialK
2. Run SKIF.exe and enable the global injection service.​
3. Typically, you would adjust the SpecialK settings in-game by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+BACKSPACE but the way TEW handles its inputs seems to prevent that.​
Create a text file inside \SpecialK\Profiles\The Evil Within\ rename it to SpecialK.ini and paste this config:​
Code:
[Compatibility.General]
DisableBloatWare_NVIDIA=false
RehookLoadLibrary=false

[SpecialK.System]
ShowEULA=false
Silent=false
LogLevel=0
IgnoreRTSSHookDelay=false
UseCrashHandler=true
GameOutput=true
EnableCEGUI=false
SafeInitCEGUI=true
TraceLoadLibrary=true
StrictCompliant=false
Version=0.11.0.50

[ImGui.Render]
DisableAlpha=false
AntialiasLines=true
AntialiasContours=true

[API.Hook]
LastKnown=64
d3d9=true
d3d9ex=true
d3d11=true
OpenGL=true
d3d12=true
Vulkan=true

[NVIDIA.API]
DisableHDR=false
Disable=false

[NVIDIA.Bugs]
AnselSleepsWithFishes=true

[Input.Keyboard]
CatchAltF4=false
DisabledToGame=false

[Input.Mouse]
DisabledToGame=false

[Input.Cursor]
Manage=false
KeyboardActivates=true
Timeout=1.5
ForceCaptureInUI=true
UseHardwareCursor=true
BlockInvisibleCursorInput=false
NoWarpUI=true
NoWarpVisibleGameCursor=true
FixSynapticsTouchpadScroll=false
AntiwarpDeadzonePercent=2.5
UseRelativeInput=true

[Input.Gamepad]
DisabledToGame=false
DisablePS4HID=false
AllowHapticUI=true
DisableRumble=false

[Input.XInput]
Rehook=false
PlaceholderMask=0
UISlot=0
SlotReassignment=0,1,2,3

[Input.Steam]
UISlot=0

[Threads.Analyze]
MemoryAllocation=false
FileActivity=false

[Window.System]
Borderless=false
Center=false
RenderInBackground=false
MuteInBackground=false
XOffset=0.0%
YOffset=0.0%
ConfineCursor=false
UnconfineCursor=false
PersistentDragPos=false
Fullscreen=false
FixMouseCoords=false
AlwaysOnTop=0
DisableScreensaver=false
DontHookWndProc=false
OverrideRes=0x0

[Display.Output]
ForceFullscreen=false
ForceWindowed=false

[Render.FrameRate]
TargetFPS=60.0
BackgroundFPS=0.0
SleeplessRenderThread=false
SleeplessWindowThread=false
EnableMMCSS=true
MaxBusyWaitPercent=0.825
WaitForVBLANK=false
PreRenderLimit=0
BackBufferCount=2
PresentationInterval=1
RescanRatio=-1/1
RefreshRate=-1.0
LimitEnforcementPolicy=4

[FrameRate.Control]
OverrideCPUCoreCount=-1

[Render.DXGI]
MaxDeltaTime=0
UseFlipDiscard=true
DisableFlipModel=false
AllowTearingInDWM=true
DropLateFrames=true
MaxRes=0x0
MinRes=0x0
SwapChainWait=0
Scaling=DontCare
ScanlineOrder=DontCare
ExceptionMode=DontCare
EnableDebugLayer=false
SafeFullscreenMode=false
Use64BitDepthStencil=false
IsolateD3D11DeferredContexts=false
SkipSwapChainPresentTest=false
OverrideMSAA=-1

[Textures.D3D11]
Cache=false
PreciseHash=false
Inject=true
InjectionKeepsFormat=false
GenerateMipmaps=false

[Textures.Cache]
MaxEntries=65536
MinEntries=512
MaxEvict=1024
MinEvict=64
MaxSizeInMiB=2048
MinSizeInMiB=384
IgnoreNonMipmapped=false
AllowStaging=false
AllowUnsafeRefCounting=false
ManageResidency=false

[Render.D3D9]
ForceD3D9Ex=false
EnableTextureMods=false

[Textures.General]
ResourceRoot=SK_Res
DumpOnFirstLoad=false

[DPI.Scaling]
Disable=false
PerMonitorAware=false
MonitorAwareOnAllThreads=false

[Steam.Achievements]
SoundFile=

[Steam.System]
AppID=268050
AutoInitDelay=0
AutoPumpCallbacks=true
BlockUserStatsCallback=false
FilterExternalDataFromCallbacks=false
PreLoadSteamClient=false
PreLoadSteamOverlay=false
ForceLoadSteamAPI=false
AutoInjectSteamAPI=true
NotifyCorner=DontCare
ReuseOverlayPause=true
SteamPipeDLL=steam_api64.dll
CallbackThrottle=-1

[Steam.Social]
OnlineStatus=-1

[Steam.Log]
Silent=false

[Steam.DRMWorks]
SpoofBLoggedOn=false

[Steam.Screenshots]
EnableSmartCapture=true

[AMD.ADL]
Disable=false

[SpecialK.HDR]
scRGBLuminance_[0]=3.125
scRGBGamma_[0]=1.1879
InputColorSpace_[0]=4
OutputColorSpace_[0]=0
scRGBLuminance_[1]=3.125
scRGBGamma_[1]=0.8418
InputColorSpace_[1]=4
OutputColorSpace_[1]=0
scRGBLuminance_[2]=1.0
scRGBGamma_[2]=1.0
InputColorSpace_[2]=1
OutputColorSpace_[2]=4
scRGBLuminance_[3]=9.375
scRGBGamma_[3]=2.18
InputColorSpace_[3]=0
OutputColorSpace_[3]=0
Use10BitSwapChain=false
Use16BitSwapChain=false
Promote8BitRTsTo16=false
Promote10BitRTsTo16=true
Promote11BitRTsTo16=true
AllowFullLuminance=false
Preset=0

[HDR.Presets]
Activate0=Shift+F1
Activate1=Shift+F2
Activate2=Shift+F3
Activate3=Shift+F4

[D3D11.Hooks]
D3D11CreateDevice=c:\windows\system32\d3d11.dll?4fcb0
c:\windows\system32\d3d11.dll=Direct3D 11 Runtime 10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain=c:\windows\system32\d3d11.dll?4fe20
EnableGlobalCache=true
EnableLocalCache=false

[DXGI.Hooks]
IDXGIFactory_CreateSwapChain=c:\windows\system32\dxgi.dll?5efd0
c:\windows\system32\dxgi.dll=DirectX Graphics Infrastructure 10.0.19041.746 (WinBuild.160101.0800)
IDXGIFactory2_CreateSwapChainForHwnd=c:\windows\system32\dxgi.dll?5f8b0
IDXGISwapChain_Present=c:\windows\system32\dxgi.dll?4f80
IDXGISwapChain1_Present1=c:\windows\system32\dxgi.dll?69700
IDXGIFactory2_CreateSwapChainForCoreWindow=c:\windows\system32\dxgi.dll?5f6e0
EnableGlobalCache=true
EnableLocalCache=false

[Render.OSD]
ShowInVideoCapture=true
HDRLuminance=4.0625
The next time you run the game it should be in flip mode with G-Sync active.​
The config also sets a 60 FPS limit, which can be adjusted if desired.​
I recommend that you add the following launch options to Steam +com_skipIntroVideo 1 +com_allowconsole 1 +vt_maxaniso 4 +r_swapinterval 0 though only the +r_swapinterval 0 command is relevant to the game performance.​
If you only plan on using a gamepad to play the game, you can fix the SpecialK GUI by blocking mouse input to the game (which requires a restart to work). Set the following in the config:​
Code:
[Input.Mouse]
DisabledToGame=true

nullref

Oct 27, 2017
They didn't even advertise it so I doubt it's a part of some amazing strategy. If it is it's terrible one.

I'd be very surprised if this is part of some master plan by MS to have better ports on Game Pass. Seems more likely it's just a result of technical factors and other incentives leading to new or different ports of certain games.

A publisher strikes a deal with MS to have a game on Game Pass, then they have to revisit the game to package it for the store, and probably meet some basic technical requirements. In a few cases, maybe it ends up being more expedient for some reason to produce a new port, e.g. from an Xbox version instead of from a previous PC port. So, you get what we're seeing with a few games.

They don't go back and update the previous Steam version, because hey, no one's paying them do that and why spend time and money they don't have to. (Just stating the rationale, not endorsing it.)

Last edited:

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn is it annoying.

You just can't do that, Game Pass PC is more or less like playing on console, you can just mess up with in ingame menu and Nvidia Control Panel and or RTSS, that's it.

Honestly the Steam version allow to mess around with files at least and try different solution, this isn't similar to Nier situation at all, it's just the same game with less custom fixes.
As other said it mush be the Bethesda Store version.

of course you can use command line arguments. The only limitation of Windows Store (besides the store itself) is you can't modify the game files unless the game has it enabled

open powershell and paste this in to create a desktop shortcut with intro video disabled

$lnk = "$home\Desktop\Evil Within.lnk"; $shell = New-Object -ComObject Wscript.Shell; $sc = $shell.CreateShortcut($lnk); $sc.Arguments = '+com_skipIntroVideo 1'; $sc.TargetPath= 'shell:AppsFolder\BethesdaSoftworks.TheEvilWithin-PC_3275kfvn8vcwc!Game'; $sc.save()$lnk = "$home\Desktop\Evil Within.lnk"; $shell = New-Object -ComObject Wscript.Shell; $sc = $shell.CreateShortcut($lnk); $sc.Arguments = '+com_skipIntroVideo 1'; $sc.TargetPath= 'shell:AppsFolder\BethesdaSoftworks.TheEvilWithin-PC_3275kfvn8vcwc!Game'; $sc.save()

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
of course you can use command line arguments. The only limitation of Windows Store (besides the store itself) is you can't modify the game files unless the game has it enabled

open powershell and paste this in to create a desktop shortcut with intro video disabled

$lnk = "$home\Desktop\Evil Within.lnk"; $shell = New-Object -ComObject Wscript.Shell; $sc = $shell.CreateShortcut($lnk); $sc.Arguments = '+com_skipIntroVideo 1'; $sc.TargetPath= 'shell:AppsFolder\BethesdaSoftworks.TheEvilWithin-PC_3275kfvn8vcwc!Game'; $sc.save()$lnk = "$home\Desktop\Evil Within.lnk"; $shell = New-Object -ComObject Wscript.Shell; $sc = $shell.CreateShortcut($lnk); $sc.Arguments = '+com_skipIntroVideo 1'; $sc.TargetPath= 'shell:AppsFolder\BethesdaSoftworks.TheEvilWithin-PC_3275kfvn8vcwc!Game'; $sc.save()
Oh... so this works for any game? For example 99% of Unity games doesn't have Exclusive Fullscreen by default so you usually slap a command line to enable that but I never find a way fow Wstore games.
Can you explain/teach me how this works so I can do it for any Windows Store game? Thank you very much <3

EDIT: btw I've used that string but didn't worked, this is the error I got:

In riga:1 car:263
+ ... oftworks.TheEvilWithin-PC_3275kfvn8vcwc!Game'; $sc.save()$lnk = "$hom ...
+ ~~~~
Token '$lnk' imprevisto nell'espressione o nell'istruzione.
+ CategoryInfo : ParserError: (:) [], ParentContainsErrorRecordException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : UnexpectedToken

Last edited: