• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Does anyone believe the fucking Flash couldn't zip over there and grab his arm or something? Good lord, this show with Barry's speed.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Think next year they will do the Still, Strenght, and Sage force?

Oct 27, 2017
Man, the flash writers really did watch the season of Heroes where Mohinder goes full goldblum the fly and said yep we need him as a villain. Such an oddly specific typecast for the actor but he's good at it.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
So..... Flash museum when? Since Barry is "dying" when are they giving him something for people to remember him by?

Nemesis121

Nov 3, 2017
I was ready for Sam and Dean to show up at the hospital lol....decent episode, we got Cisco, Ralph, and Joe out of the way, gotta have Iris and Barry ep..

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
This actor also played a "but I must" villain on another CW Great, Beauty and the Beast.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, say what you want about the current state of Flash, but I'll be damned if they don't nail the emotional moments

"I get to retire, go home. See my little girl grow up, what do you get Barry?

mjcry1.png

Joe/Barry dynamic has been one of the best on the show, especially in the earlier seasons.

Seems like New Wells is going to find out something about the Monitor

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Another solid episode. Cisco was acting a little whack. Nash is cool, he's just a fun guy. The feels with Joe were huge. Rosso isn't a great villain, but he's better than random one off throwaways.

milamber182

Dec 15, 2017
Australia
Flash was great. Zombies for Halloween. Bloodwork is an interesting villian with an established motivation. The new Wells is fun and his connection to Crisis will hopefully elevate the character above being a running gag. Strong scenes between Barry & Cisco and Barry & Joe.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Watching Flash

Barry: I wanted you to be the leader Cisco

Lol Fuck Iris I guess but I thought she was the leader 😏