• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Is Metroid a sandwich?

• Yes

Votes: 1,316 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 354 21.2%

• Total voters

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
5CiI1xu.png

Yo, this looks eerily similar to what's happened so far?

LuuKyK

Oct 29, 2017
Brazil
So I think there is only time for one big announcement left? What is it going to be? Metroid, Death Stranding, Avengers?

God I cant believe I stayed up this late for nothing. WHY you disappoint me so Kojima-san? D:

LordRuyn

Oct 29, 2017
Hold up, why is it lies? You don't think vaping is a gateway for people to smoke?

I don't doubt that it helped your family and many others, but it's also a cool attractive gateway into smoking culture and majorly seems to be an industry aimed at young people and even kids.
They are comparing 1 average 20mg cigarette to 1 pod. First of all mg vs mg/ml is apples to oranges, and second it's like comparing a single cigarette to an entire pack.

Tratorn

Oct 25, 2017
Super happy for God of War. RDR2 is truly a masterpiece and deserves every award it gets, but so is God of War. Would've been a shame if it didn't get any award/recognition, just because it is nominated in the same categories.

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly a pretty terrible show. Too many ads. Too many boring reveals and indie game trailers that all follow the same style (somber music + pretty art). Awards all go to RDR without competition.

Just very uneventful and plain boring.

Should've just played RDR for 3 hours.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow Fortnite won who fucking saw that coming.

Also his Wife/GF's purse was literally fucking diamond encrusted.

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why is Destiny allowed to be in the same category as games with ongoing free support / content?