• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dep9000

Banned
Mar 31, 2020
Have a feeling that musical performance will be Bugsnax.

Think these premieres are just for the Pre show no?
Oh duh! Thanks for pointing that out. My brain completely skipped over the pre show part.

I wouldn't expect much from the pre show so I'm curious how many premiers we'll get from the actual show

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
every year i look at this and every year i am disapointed !
Got the Mua3 Xmen dlc reveal last year and was happy. HWAOC dlc pass reveal would be good for me. Nothing beats the main show 2 years ago when we got MUA3 and Joker in smash though. Would be great to see a Nintendo partnership game reveal again

G-X

Oct 28, 2017
People who come away from TGA disappointed must be the same people that after their first time having sex are like "meh, its like enhanced masterbation". Wtf are your expectations? Something that is more grandois then the academy awards yet with better awards then the 2004 or 2007 E3 show?

Sawzer

Nov 5, 2017
People who come away from TGA disappointed must be the same people that after their first time having sex are like "meh, its like enhanced masterbation". Wtf are your expectations? Something that is more grandois then the academy awards yet with better awards then the 2004 or 2007 E3 show?
They are always expecting tons of AAA reveals for some reason

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
Has there been any announcement regarding the game-related performances, in the vein of that Red Dead 2 medley in 2018? I like that aspect of the show best. This year I'd like to see Hades.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
as long as the music attraction is at the start or the end so i can tune out of it go ahead

daybreak

Feb 28, 2018
This is apparently an uncommon take, but I really enjoy this show each year. It's a silly awards show, but there's generally a few legitimately good and exciting announcements, and usually a touching moment within the show itself (Carol Shaw's award was a highlight a few years back). As a bonus, I really enjoy listening to the orchestra every year.

Really looking forward to this, and hoping that a lack of E3 this year means that a number of bigger announcements/reveals have shifted to TGA.