• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sauronych

Jan 29, 2018
I wonder how many nutjobs have already claimed that these are the trumpets of the Apocalypse and that Jesus is coming down any minute now.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
These ARE the trumpets of the Apocalypse.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The great bridge trumpets the herald song

Rise, Ancient Ones. Empty your eldritch judgment upon humanity \o/

OP
OP

Deleted member 9305

Oct 26, 2017
I will never complain about our boomer neighbor's stupid wind chime again.

Oct 31, 2017
It's like blowing across a glass bottle, but at a mass scale. I bet it's ridiculous in person, judging from that one video. It's both creepy and funny, but yeah, I imagine some people are going to get a talking to.

Stop It

Bad Cat
Oct 25, 2017
Well we now have the stock sound for horror movie eerie noises sorted for the next decade.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
With something like this in mind it's easy to see why people of olden times believed in magic and witches and such; they just didn't have a scientific answer for what they're hearing or seeing.

People are still easily fooled these days, but of course there are so many educated people around to correct them that it never really gets to that point anymore. I mean there's always gonna be people believing in certain things, but it is what it is.

Zojirushi

Oct 26, 2017
The videogame section where you cross that bridge fighting off monsters while it makes those noises practically designs itself

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
They should make it play a proper tune or tell the bridge to go. It's just going to attract whales making that awful din.

Zok310

Oct 25, 2017
If it did that everyday, i would pack the hell up and move.
Could not be around a noise like that.