Who will be the TI8 champion?

• OG

Votes: 57 60.6%
  • PSG.LGD

Votes: 37 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 25, 2017
Missed all of last week because I wasn't sure which games to watch. Too many going on.

Will definitely try to watch from today. Any games really worth going back and watching or should I just stick with today onwards?

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I blame TI5 being my first ever TI that I attended and watching them win took me from "Yeah EG is my fav team." to living and dying by the boys.

Hope to see you in the grand finals. Blue vs Blue.
So you're being loyal to an org, not players or "the boys". Only sumail is left from TI5 roster.

ThirtyFour

Oct 25, 2017
Missed all of last week because I wasn't sure which games to watch. Too many going on.

Will definitely try to watch from today. Any games really worth going back and watching or should I just stick with today onwards?

Liquid/EG set from the groups was a pretty good example of high level play, I'd say that one is worth a watch for sure.

eleuin

Oct 25, 2017
dota is probably the worst scene to follow if you, for whatever reason, associate players with organizations lol

LucidMomentum

Nov 18, 2017
dota is probably the worst scene to follow if you, for whatever reason, associate players with organizations lol

Yeah I'm the other way around - I'm rooting for Matumbaman so of course I'm on board with Liquid.

I want SCCC to get his runback but we'll see after last week's showing.

VP and OG and VGJ.Storm VGJ also teams I'm hoping to see play well.

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
For some insane reason, I went with a Liquid VGJ. Storm final. I could see them do a 2016 DC.

Nablith

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
So you're being loyal to an org, not players or "the boys". Only sumail is left from TI5 roster.
Yes. "The Boys" are the current players on the squad. I've wrestled with this a few times like when Aui and Uni got kicked. And I still love those players but I've come to accept that it happens a lot in Dota.

scarybore

Oct 27, 2017
Hoping for Optic and LGD wins today, no better way to start the main event than with some upsets. I'll settle for a clowny as fuck Fnatic game should that not come to pass though.

ubercheez

Oct 27, 2017

Yeah, this was a tough pill for me to swallow. I loved watching Alliance back in the day, and then suddenly they were all scattered to the winds and I didn't really know who to root for.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
For some insane reason, I went with a Liquid VGJ. Storm final. I could see them do a 2016 DC.

Jx6mseJ.png

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
RIP. 35 mins more.

It's gonna start at 1:30 AM here in Kuala Lumpur.

Looks like I'm missing Liquid-Optic.

:(

NaDannMaGoGo

Oct 25, 2017
Sigh...

Maybe I can watch one match in its entirety? Or do we start with BO1s?

Anyway, I'm not ruining my sleep cycle this time.

justiceiro

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Man, I remember that lgd is like the third place king. I remember them staying at the upper bracket till the end, and then losing at winners final and then losers final. But now, China are counting on them, lol.

LucidMomentum

Nov 18, 2017
WE IN THE CLUB NOW LOOK AT THE DANCERS

I'm digging this arrangement as well, Critical Hit last year was nice but this has some more flavor to it.

Good lord these are some athletic people too...

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I always love the announcer sounding all dramatic for the teams and then the players sort of just walk out awkwardly.

NaDannMaGoGo

Oct 25, 2017
It's kinda dumb to announce previous TI champion teams when their roster got major overhauls...

Oh, Gabe ain't skipping this one!