Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know about all this but you just reminded me that I haven't been to the Jerk Chicken joint in like 6 months.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
R5f0d28dd128193eb5c25eedbf5771895

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it's such a stupid good show. even dumb little one off things are just gold.

elaine: "brett said you ran away from him as if he were the boogity man?"
jerry: "boogeyman."
elaine: "boogey?"
jerry: "i'm quite sure."

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
The sea was angry that day, my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli…

nullref

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't know she had a pony. How was I to know she had a pony? Who figures an immigrant's going to have a pony? Do you know what the odds are on that? I mean, in all the pictures I saw of immigrants on boats coming into New York harbor, I never saw one of them sitting on a pony. Why would anybody come here if they had a pony? Who leaves a country packed with ponies to come to a non-pony country? It doesn't make sense.. am I wrong?

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
Of course they're all out of me, they mostly carry jerks.

I don't watch seinfeld sorry

Gigglepoo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mulva?

Incidentally, I baked a chocolate babka a month or two ago because I had to know what it tastes like. Pretty great! Now I'll have to make the lesser babka.

tacocat

Alt account
Banned
Jan 17, 2020
For the longest time I thought the "we live in a society" Joker meme was a reference to George's meltdown at the Chinese restaurant

Today I learned the "we live in a society" meme was NOT a reference to George's meltdown at the Chinese restaurant. I ALWAYS read it in George's voice hahaha.