Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
I really didn't expect this to look better than RDRII, at least as far as I remember it. YouTube videos can't communicate how good graphics are these days.

And my three year old PS4 Pro is really loud nonstop.

Couscous

Oct 30, 2017
Twente (The Netherlands)
I'm almost 8 hours in and I'm pretty confident that this will beat Bloodborne as my Goat. Everything from the narrative, the acting, the exploration to the movement and overall combat is amazing. I'm playing on survivor without using listening node and this shit is intense as fuck.

Oct 27, 2017
Game is beautiful, my word. First time I've turned on the PS4Pro in months and it didn't disappoint. Also, a small spoiler concerning a song choice...
As a mega Pearl Jam fan, Future Days was an awesome surprise.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
I'm already in Seattle but melee combat with Abby felt quite visceral compared to Ellie. I think I finished an infected off with a football kick to the head (not a stomp) when I was playing with Abby

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Hooooooly shit. That house scene at like 2.5 hours in. I saw the leaked stuff but I was still not fully prepared.

This game is so visually stunning thus far (minus the massive amounts of film grain). And the audio is definitely up there. I actually feel uneasy at times with some of those sounds.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm about 2 hours and 20 minutes in and non-story (environment?) spoiler.

This forest might be the most fucking beautiful forest I've ever seen in a game. DEAR GOD. It's honestly insane.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
I am so happy I don't have to read anymore absolutely idiotic posts how someone isn't getting the game after being upset with what was revealed in the spoilers. Holy fuck that was the worst.

TinTuba47

Nov 14, 2017
Really like it after 2 hours. Enjoy all the characters.

Also, the granular difficulty and HUD options are much appreciated. Wish all games were this customizable in terms of options

Kard8p3

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck I need to stop playing I have to be up in a few hours... But I can squeeze a bit more time..

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
There's so much handcrafted detail in here from ND that is levels above anything from any other developer. I've never wanted to walk through environments so slowly.

OP
OP

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Why are there no difficulty mode trophies? Seems a little silly tbh
I forgot trophies were a thing at all honestly, but I assume they don't like the idea of making it impossible for people who need the lower difficulty for accessibility reasons to get more trophies. Difficulty trophies are cheap ideas and this game cares about accessibility, which difficulty gates are counter to.

Captain of Outer Space

Come Sale Away With Me
Oct 28, 2017
It's so nice that they have an options when starting a new save to turn off pre-order bonuses. Imagine if these remasters with all of the DLC included offered an option to play the game without that stuff like at launch.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
The game seems to encourage Listen Mode more maybe, since it's got more upgrades and you can't even turn it off. Has anyone found the game too hard or too much of a bother without it?

Also, clickers still suck. I got caught by one for doing absolutely nothing.

Kabukimorocho

Jun 6, 2020
Every single thing in this game has been made with extreme care and attention to detail. It's insane really. I can't help but wonder if the game already looks this damn good on PS4 what can ND do with the added power of the PS5 in their future games.

Cosmo Kramer

Prophet of Regret - Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
México
I was not prepared to how good this looks once you get to Seattle, how? Also my launch day Pro is very quiet weird.

This is no doubt the best looking game i've played, it's just crazy

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit

Just holy shit

I was spoiled on that death by some twitter comments but I did not expect it to happen that early. I'm shaken. What a crazy ass opening

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Seriously wtf is naughty dog going to do with the PS5, this shit is just blowing my mind.
Exclusive footage of ND getting this to run on PS4
tenor.gif

Fallout-NL

Oct 30, 2017
Every single thing in this game has been made with extreme care and attention to detail. It's insane really. I can't help but wonder if the game already looks this damn good on PS4 what can ND do with the added power of the PS5 in their future games.

Though I feel for the people who will have to churn all of that stuff out.

TissueBox

Oct 25, 2017
Urinated States of America
I love the part when Ellie says, "You know Dina, we really are The Last of Us, part two," looks at the camera, and straight-up winks. I honestly never expected ND to break the fourth wall here but hell, they effing did it.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck.

Fuck.

FUCK.

I'm glad I avoided spoilers even after the leaks, but I don't know if I would have believed that that happened even if I'd read it. Fuck...

Noog

▲ Legend ▲
May 1, 2018
Question about the house scene so spoilers for that scene

Was that Neil Druckmann playing one of the guys in Abby's group? There was a guy with his signature hair that looked pretty similar

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Man I love how quickly this games saves. I know it's not important to many, but after playing Yakuza 0 for a whole month and putting up with its fucking terribly long saving process, I'm so happy this game saves in literally less than a second.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Found the santa letter. I almost always find these things just hilarious, but at least it looked pretty authentic lol.

Last edited: