Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA
Question for all my fellow bestbuy peeps, I pre-ordered the collectors edition and still haven't gotten a shipped email...idk if I should start worrying yet :/

Magio

Apr 14, 2020
Got lucky, cancelled my Amazon pre-order because it was gonna be delayed, but after calling up a handful of shops I found one that still had some Special Editions up for grabs AND they're gonna have it tomorrow morning, so by the afternoon I'll have started my journey through the sequel to my favorite game of all time.

Hype firing on all cylinders, can't fucking wait.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Got an email saying my copy is arriving today! I'm in the middle of FF7R and loving it though. Decisions, decisions...

Time until Digital Unlocks
OP
OP

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Anybody got a timer? Forgot how long still left on the countdown in the ps4.
t1592539200z1.png

Wouwie

Oct 27, 2017
Still undecided if i should buy this. I love Naughty Dog games and bought them all so far but i wonder if the violence/horror/zombie will be off putting, in a "was this really necessary to make a good game" kind of way.

Druffmaul

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 24, 2018
Amazon confirmed my standard edition and special edition were shipped yesterday for Friday delivery. w00t

Nervous because just this week I had a particular delivery driver call my intercom and then hang up after only one ring and mark it "Undeliverable," three days in a row, and now that package is being held at some location miles away for me to pick up. i.e. held hostage for three days, then I have to go out to get it, negating the entire concept of ordering it from Amazon in the first place. Thankfully it's just Jaws 4K, so I don't really give too much of a shit. But if this same dickhead fucks me on my TLOU2 shipments... I swear I'll go Ellie on 'em.

Last edited:

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
I think my Ellie Edition from Best Buy has been delayed.....lame

Browser

Apr 13, 2019

7 years, pre ordered in january 29th, 2 days away. I have to think about other things, this is going to be epic.

The Dark Soul

Jan 2, 2020
México
It still hasn't hit me that I'm going to be playing this game in a couple of days. I think I'm not going to believe this is real until I'm actually playing hahaha.

Game is pre-loaded and ready to go tomorrow at midnight!

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
The game is currently on version 1.02, are we anticipating 1.03 for launch day? I believe it was said Grounded Mode and the option to disable Listen Mode would come in the day one update.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Frickin Best Buy still hasn't shipped the game. I've got to cancel soon so I can actually play the game Friday.

Oct 25, 2017
The time has come. A GotG.

Also, Left Behind was absolutely incredible. It only took me like 100 minutes to complete, but the amount of character development for Ellie you get in there is just out of this world. Really very impressive writing. Left Behind probably isn't crucial to TLOU2 from a "plot" perspective, but it does wonders to inform and contextualize Ellie as a character, which makes it essential imo
Absolutely.

If you have not played Left Behind, do it. Probably the best DLC I have ever played.

_Oni

Oct 28, 2017
Since there is an OT I will ask here: does anyone know if the HK version is censored in any form? I'm thinking about pre-ordering there to unlock it early but I don't know about the differences between versions

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
probably won't get this day 1, but hoping Amazon comes through again. I feel like I always have an advantage in these situations since I'm a state with a major distribution center

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone at work is getting Friday off to acknowledge Juneteenth. I'm going to check in with some of my friends and family members, and then enjoy this ride.

Nahbac

Nov 11, 2018
Frickin Best Buy still hasn't shipped the game. I've got to cancel soon so I can actually play the game Friday.
This is my worry as well. I might be misremembering, but last time I was in this situation once they send you the notice that the shipping is delayed, you can't cancel the order anymore.