• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Buttchin-n-Bones

Actually knows the TOS
Oct 25, 2017
FUUUUCK

I think the music tipped me off? But the girl doesn't look like Ellie so I thought it might be Days Gone

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't even know that was TLoU2 until the ending. Looks so beautiful. Ellie got shredded she looks way older now.

Love how brutally violent it is. Arm break made me look away, soooo good.

Oh that's not Ellie?

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
That was brutal. It looked great but damn I felt uncomfortable watching it.

MrCinos

Oct 26, 2017
That was a very boring trailer, minus points for the night too. Villains seemed cartoonishly evil AND incompetent (hesitation to shoot out of nowhere?).

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
I was confused because of the characters but the graphics and quality of animation gave it out lol
How does the game looks this good?

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think that was Ellie. Looked Ok for a cinematic, kinda strange trailer but eh. Need more details + gameplay.

JayWood2010

Oct 27, 2017
Was anybody else bothered by this seen other than me? too brutal for my liking. Loved TLoU so i think it will be a great game, but this scene i just did not like

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
Completely unexpected trailer compared to the first one. I still don't know where they're going with this, but that was very exciting.

And holy shit those guns on Ellie !

Edit : Oh there was no tattoo, didn't pay attention. Awesome if we get flashbacks of Ellie's mom.

Last edited:

Pakesaker

Oct 25, 2017
Omaha, NE
Is the "cut her wings" a firefly reference? I was pretty sure it was Last of Us from the beginning of the trailer just based on the tone.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Ellie has a giant tattoo on her arm, so I don't see how that's her. It's likely the character that Shannon Woodward is portraying.

Venom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Manchester, UK
Ellie's mum!!!!!!

It's Ellie's mother by the way, it'll show us what happened to Ellie's mum and how she came to be in the care of Marlene.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Damn son.

OilyMiserableBooby-max-14mb.gif

Trace

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Yea that's not Ellie. She didn't sound or look like Ellie, and Ellie has tattoos on her right arm in the last trailer.

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Speculation. I think people are hunting down people like Ellie who survived being infected and those new characters are others like Ellie