• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zukkoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure fall 2019 is the plan but I personally don't think they're going to hit that window.

Betelgeuse

Nov 2, 2017
He indirectly did

Naughty Dog in E3 2018 said almost 70 percent of dev process has been completed. Over a year to complete remaining 30% and The final polishing phase is more than enough imo.

I don't understand how 2019 is even possible. Didn't ND say the whole studio worked on Lost Legacy? That released in August 2017, leaving little more than two years for an entirely new title. ND is very productive, but that's an insane development pace.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
828ed6badaf7e9cd967531182f308ea6a89c6451_hq.gif

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
2019 is definitely the assumption.

ND won't release it til its good and ready, but I think 2019 is a lock.

RevengeTaken

Banned
Aug 12, 2018
I don't understand how 2019 is even possible. Didn't ND say the whole studio worked on Lost Legacy? That released in August 2017, leaving little more than two years for an entirely new title. ND is very productive, but that's an insane development pace.
Did they? Part 2 development has begun right after Part 1. If the game releases in 2019, it has been in dev process on average over 4 years. 4 ِyears is more than enogh for a studio as efficient as ND to make a triple-a.

MaitreWakou

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
May 15, 2018
Toulouse, France
That E3 2018 demo we saw ain't a game that only had one year of full production lol even if it's just a demo.

Oct 26, 2017
Wether they said that or not, it didn't mean the everyone from the team worked on it full time.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
I don't see any solid facts pointing out for this being an official channel. And some stuff seems fishy:

-Not linked in any of the other PlayStation legit accounts
-The link for this channel or the song are not on Naughty Dog's tweet promoting the song or on the Outbreak Day website which lists all the available platforms for the song
-Official uploads like theirs are not common for game soundtracks, especially in this case because PlayStation Music is just a service tied to Spotify, not a music distributor. Also, why only these select games?
-Don't see a single link in their descriptions to listen or buy the soundtracks in other services, which would be likely for an official account. PlayStation has a deal with Spotify (which also makes this extra fishy) and the track is available on all the other main services, but you don't leave indications for that anywhere at all on the video's description?
-Yet, on every video, they leave a comment with an Amazon link for the game (why not PlayStation store?), which is really weird. I'm suspecting it an affiliate link too
-The only PlayStation Music 100% legit presence on YT is done through a playlist on the main PlayStation account, where they have a video as new as 16 days

So I'm locking this up because I don't see any reasons to believe this a credible source

Status
Not open for further replies.