• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
we all thought breath of the wild was the weirdest ass title too, let's not act like TotK won't roll off our tongues in a few months.

InResolute

Banned
Jan 21, 2022
The title is lacklustre and cringe-worthy, but as Breath of the Wild is probably my favourite game of all time, I am bigly excited for this. Day one baby!

Zaiven

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 12, 2019
A story-based title (at least, it seems to be). Didn't expect that.

And hey, a release date--and it's actually in Spring! Certainly didn't expect that.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Bold to release a game about the current state of the UK

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
This honestly looked a bit rough or undercooked maybe is a better word. I can't see it hitting that date

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Whatever trailer, don't know what to think about the title, new mechanics and world changes continues to look interesting, glad to finally have a date.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
Game looks dope, the snippets we're getting anyway. Can't wait for the full blow-out, I need moooooooore.

Kapote

Jul 3, 2019
So the title is not at all a "spoiler" of the game's mechanics like it was said before, huh?

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
This is the most "shut the fuck up here's the title and release date" trailer I've ever seen lmao. Blowout must be after Christmas

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Giant Bomb raised the point that this name is a slap in the face to brits lol.

original