• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hellstruck

Jun 29, 2022
Every time I see footage of this game I end up disappointed. It's been 3 years we've known about this game and all I can still think is "Is this just BOTW1 with floating islands and some new powers?".
The way they're marketing this game is awful. It's insane how much they've dragged it out.

Sangral

Powered by Friendship™
Feb 17, 2022
BOTW2 was them to simple huh?

Still not warmed up about the split up landmasses thanks to the floating stuff.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
It's a tired argument but the structure of the game just screeeeaammsss Switch 2/Pro.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
omg that was such a tease! But name and date at least!

I still think that's new hardware too. Guess we'll find out early next year.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
With a title like that, and them purposefully cutting off that mural, shit is about to be an even bigger downer than BotW was.

Gimme all dat.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I was promised Wind Waker and Twilight Princess re-releases and instead I get this, what a let down.

Splader

Feb 12, 2018
Cool title, release date is sooner than expected so that's exciting.

But if it's just more of BOTW, then I have no hype at all. I really, really hope we get a return of traditional dungeons.

Pleeaaassseee.

Also the switch hardware needs to go...

Zaiven

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 12, 2019
"Tears of the Kingdom" sure makes me think that a large part of the premise will be about going around finding clues about the kingdom's past, which is one of the things I was hoping for in BotW 2.

Bold to release a game about the current state of the UK
Maybe that's why they were considering delaying the Direct? Lol.

speiky

"This guy are sick" says the Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
looked like two different characters in the gameplay portion?

flare

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tears of the Kingdom, no wonder Nintendo was considering delaying the direct lol

Nintenleo

Nov 9, 2017
Italy
Holy shit at that title.
I heard that they're doing a version with N64 graphics called The Legend of Zelda: Candle in the Wild