Ché

Oct 14, 2022
Ontario
That promo image makes me wish S1 wasn't so wretched. Vickers was very good in his role, and this would have got me excited in an alternate world. I thought his role was over after S1 since Annatar was already cast

Ephonk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I saw the first seasons months after it streamed, so the slower pace didn't bother me. Really liked it for what it was, so hope they can build upon it for an even better second season.

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
I thought his role was over after S1 since Annatar was already cast

He was never cast separately. That was a foiler created by production to find out who was leaking info.

Production Members of The Rings of Power Season 2 “Testing the Waters & Publics Reaction” to Multiple Forms of Sauron - Fellowship of Fans

As mentioned in our video discussing the wrong scoops we were able to confirm that Gavi Singh Chera will not be playing Sauron and instead will play a character from a new race/ group of peoples that we did not see in season 1 thanks to updates from new sources that have helped tremendously. Through

PoeticProse22

Oct 25, 2017
The first season was a largely enjoyable affair that was primarily hampered by some weak writing. This, at least, looks to be a much more eventful and hopefully thrilling season.

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
That promo image makes me wish S1 wasn't so wretched. Vickers was very good in his role, and this would have got me excited in an alternate world. I thought his role was over after S1 since Annatar was already cast
Woodsman/sexy Sauron is presumably still there as the dark lord. He can shapeshift whenever he wants at this time and I doubt he's just going to chill in full armor all the time.

Hotbug

Dec 3, 2020

thank you behind-the-scenes video for confirming more diva Disa making those rocks QUAKE
Dv3zOwW.jpeg

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Aw man I wanted to see the blue wizards!

Anyway I'm interested, S1 was a great return to middle earth. Strange they're doing Annatar but it seems he will entice the ring making elf singularly whom desired to make something great, and use him to forge the rings for the other races.

ultra7k

Oct 27, 2017
Really enjoyed S1, and can't wait for S2. That reminds me, I should pick up the Silmarillion again. I was really enjoying it prior to getting sidetracked with work.

MadJosh04

Nov 9, 2022
Looks fantastic. S1 was my favorite show that year and this looks just as good. I thought for sure this would be out later in the year as well. I'm going on a media blackout with this season, and I'm also going to avoid internet discussions in general with LotR in general. I didn't think the Star Wars fandom could be overtaken in toxic behavior, yet here we are.

Toth

Oct 26, 2017
How is Sauron going to fool the elves if they already know that Vickers was Sauron all along, especially Galadriel?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I came around on Season 1 by the end so I hope this can continue that momentum.

forrest

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Didn't care much for season 1 by the time it wrapped but I'm hoping this season can more of what I was hoping for.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
Wait so is Vickers modern Sauron and Annatar played by someone else? That elf form looks so bad.