ShadowGP

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.webp

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
They probably kicked people out to try and weed out streamers. Since they'd try to get in early.

craven68

Jun 20, 2018
[

Phil is talking only about 2027, i can understand jim not being happy at all.
But jim is asking too much i think ?

Even if jim was asking too much, microsoft should have accepted this and go on. Getting every game on gamepass would have been enough, getting the money from the multiplatform too, and even more, getting the money from mobile would have been awesome.

Jqydon

Apr 25, 2023
[

Even if jim was asking too much, microsoft should have accepted this and go on. Getting every game on gamepass would have been enough, getting the money from the multiplatform too, and even more, getting the money from mobile would have been awesome.
This was the first offer before they extended it to 10 years

MaulerX

Oct 30, 2017
Matt Booty saying spend sony out of business got a lot of hubbub. Will the former President of SIE (Europe?) saying MS can piss away all that money but it won't make a difference to PlayStation get any concern 🤔

This pretty much confirms that leaked quote where Jim Ryan said they just want to block the deal regardless of everything.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
[

MS subsequently extended their offer from 5 to 10 years.

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
[

Jim probably wanted to bid high and then see where it leads aka wanting cod on ps5 after 2027.

RubberStamp

Oct 27, 2017
[

I think Jim doesn't want content to end up on Gamepass and if it does go there, they want parity with PS Plus. I don't see how that's viable at all? If they were just happy with content parity, I feel MS would have given that to them for at least 10 years.

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
Hey guys ill help you out and stream it here, random discord i just made to help yall.

Invite wont work after 30 min.
Removed link. Discord stream full anyways

Last edited: