Razer Game Store is dead, who should go next?

• Epic Store

Votes: 261 38.8%
  • Windows Store

Votes: 156 23.2%
  • Bethesda.Net

Votes: 180 26.8%
  • Origin

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • PSN

Votes: 50 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I remeber the big comparison for CD3 was AoM, but those games feel night and day from one another.

Yea I can see some comparisons especially with collecting the shards in AoM, except the shards do essentially nothing and are pointless after a few and the orbs level you up. Also traversal is horrible in AoM. The seamless arcadey gameplay of Crackdown is just really fun, I dont want to have to drive everywhere now :(

Oct 25, 2017
Today's the last day to pause your Humble Monthly subscription if for some reason you don't want Cultist Simulator, EDF 4.1, or Vermintide II.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Glad to see Denuvo keeps getting rekt in a timely manner again. Far Cry New Dawn got cracked.

Dec

Prophet of Truth
Oct 26, 2017
guys finally did it

I have a 3 monitor setup. been dreaming of this my whole life and now I have finally fulfilled my dream. I am so happy^^ cost me a fair bit of money at a non optimal time but I have been waiting ages. said fuck it and bought the two monitors and a stand today.

current setup: Asus VS248 + Asus VG248 + Asus VS248

what is a good software for cpu/gpu temperature monitoring? I also want it to look nice, I am not up for that Windows 98 look.

Just go with Afterburner.

I can tell you now though that your GPU is idling at much higher clocks. If you have a 144hz monitor with a 60hz monitor Nvidia cards idle at much higher frequencies (like 800mhz instead of 135mhz for me). You can avoid it by setting the 144hz monitor to 120hz while not in games.

Generally my idle temps go from 34-36C to 50C if my second monitor is set to 144hz.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
yoshizzle even had time to add proper formatting. you really lost on that one, Madjoki.

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe Bethesda who are (in the case of Fallout 76) the literal example of incompetent devs have a roadmap for their game, and Valve who I thought were the kings of GaaS don't.

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
The sooner the big 3 evolve to become services rather than hardware constrained nonsense, the better. Play your games anywhere in the world with internet, at any time, on any device.

As long as there remains an option to download the files locally, I'm game.

Console space endgame is very likely SmartTV apps. Or, really just apps in general.

Honestly, my greatest fear about all this streaming future is as time goes by, the option to download a game locally becomes less and less available until it stop being an option altogether.

It makes sense to keep a game streaming only because then you have less chance of technical faults from user hardware related problems and save resources by not having a dedicated tech team solving them. By taking out the option to manually download a game to their device they also take away the option to fidget around with the game and kills community modding as well.

Hope it does not come to that but knowing AAA publishers I can see that very likely being the case.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
SEGA pretty much gave up on it and is still porting stuff.

Mhm, I thought they were still stuffing all their games with it... Though I guess Catherine didn't huh. Forgot about that.

Maybe they let that one slide cuz it's a budget title though. We'll have to see if their next full-price game still chooses to use Denuvo or not.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Sorry for double-post...

I think he means more about the japanese mindset that pirates are worse than pedophiles.

... but yes. In a way. Not literally. But yes. The way JP-companies see the PC landscape is weird like that and they are obviously deathly afraid of piracy lol.

Probably the reason Atlus is always in a twist about PC ports. >_< But maybe that is changing slowly. (I hope Catherine sold well enough to open their eyes personally.)

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Mhm, I thought they were still stuffing all their games with it... Though I guess Catherine didn't huh. Forgot about that.

Maybe they let that one slide cuz it's a budget title though. We'll have to see if their next full-price game still chooses to use Denuvo or not.
They also removed it from Yakuza 0 and didn't launch with it on for Kiwami.

sym30l1c

Oct 25, 2017
Folks, when you preorder a game on CDKeys, GMG, etc., do you get a Steam key right away or does it get sent on release day?
I want to buy Sekiro and predownload it when it's available, so that I can play it as soon as it unlocks, and I'd like to make sure I don't get screwed with the key.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Folks, when you preorder a game on CDKeys, GMG, etc., do you get a Steam key right away or does it get sent on release day?
I want to buy Sekiro and predownload it when it's available, so that I can play it as soon as it unlocks, and I'd like to make sure I don't get screwed with the key.
They usually send keys on release day. Or day before the release.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
Usually a day before release, sometimes a few days before.

crimsonheadGCN

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Clifton, NJ
guys finally did it

I have a 3 monitor setup. been dreaming of this my whole life and now I have finally fulfilled my dream. I am so happy^^ cost me a fair bit of money at a non optimal time but I have been waiting ages. said fuck it and bought the two monitors and a stand today.

current setup: Asus VS248 + Asus VG248 + Asus VS248

what is a good software for cpu/gpu temperature monitoring? I also want it to look nice, I am not up for that Windows 98 look.

I wish I was able to get multiple monitors, but my current desk isn't optimal for it.

Dan L

Tried to PM someone for a tag
Oct 28, 2017
Regina, Saskatchewan
gamer-birthdays_o_1265813.jpg

hahahaha.

Seriously though happy birthday!!

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
How's Singularity on modern PCs?

I vaguely remember that there was issues even when it first came out on PC? I think something wrong with the mouse controls or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.