• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Razer Game Store is dead, who should go next?

• Epic Store

Votes: 261 38.8%
  • Windows Store

Votes: 156 23.2%
  • Bethesda.Net

Votes: 180 26.8%
  • Origin

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • PSN

Votes: 50 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unseen

Oct 28, 2017
Maybe because it's going to be included in the next monthly bundle from humble.
Ha, should've done my research, just read the post by itself.

But yeah totally interested in the game. I think one of the recent updates added checkpoints/saving between stages so the game is now much more friendlier if you've got limited time to play. Very nice of them.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lmao seems like you would have been able to find the unlocks every previous month with this method. man that would have been handy

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
I was added actually week ago, just no one noticed it until now. (Probably when deals were finalized?). And apparently this leak would've worked for past bundles too and would've worked for future too if no one had found out :P

BlueOdin

Oct 26, 2017
Yesterday I asked the wrong question with if War of the Chosen is essential for XCOM 2. I should've asked about the soldier customization in the base game and if I should the DLC with more customization options.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Yesterday I asked the wrong question with if War of the Chosen is essential for XCOM 2. I should've asked about the soldier customization in the base game and if I should the DLC with more customization options.
The Anarchy's Children cosmetic thing? Unless you have a lifelong adoration for the post-apocalyptic aesthetic and have always dreamed of it being in XCOM 2, I'd skip it. There's some nice stuff but it's a lot of money next to all the great cosmetic mods, and you'll probably want it off by default anyways. (It clashes with the regular designs a lot.)

It might be worthwhile if a mod required it, but I don't think any(?) do. (Same for the Resistance Warrior Pack. Way too high of an asking price.)

NinjaEdit: Oh, if you mean the Tactical Legacy Pack, absolutely. It's got a huge amount of content, a killer soundtrack, and some nice unlockable cosmetics, too. It is excellent.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
Is there a group that's going to be playing Division 2 on PC? Sorry if this has already been asked, but I don't know anyone getting PC version and I feel like this game would be so much more fun with like minded people working together.
There is a Discord for The Division just for Era members. I would imagine that a new one will be set up for 2 or they'll just use that one for 2.

I figured. I was just curious for myself. Trying to decide how much I really care about playing WD2.
For what it's worth I loved WD2. I didn't care for the first game, but played the second game non-stop until I beat it.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
So Battletech is on sale with Steam. Has it been lower? Is it worth it?
Not sure if it's been lower, but I'd recommend it at -40% off. It's an excellent tactics game with a meaty campaign. Really can't go wrong with it.

Only reason to wait is because the Season Pass expansions aren't all out yet (1/3 so far) which will make it even better, hopefully.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
reminder that you can get the monthly after for 9$ by going to the cancel subscription page, where they offer you 3$off your next monthly. Then next month you can decide to keep that or pause your subscription, which will still save your discount. Hilariously with this you can make a whole year cheaper than the annual subscription if you dont skip any of the bundles.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
reminder that you can get the monthly after for 9$ by going to the cancel subscription page, where they offer you 3$off your next monthly. Then next month you can decide to keep that or pause your subscription, which will still save your discount. Hilariously with this you can make a whole year cheaper than the annual subscription if you dont skip any of the bundles.

Does it work every time? Only worked once for me.

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah whatever it appears is random. Probably can't see twice in row, I'd assume. (at least if you decline, it won't show again next time).

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah whatever it appears is random. Probably can't see twice in row, I'd assume. (at least if you decline, it won't show again next time).
Actually it did. I subscribed to the next monthly. Then went to cancel, saw the offer, went through cancelling all the way anyways. Then i was like, "well, they will only bill me on the end of March anyways, so i might as well keep the discount until then. Resubscribed (no cost because im already subscribed for this month) then went to cancel again and they offered the discount again.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
Actually it did. I subscribed to the next monthly. Then went to cancel, saw the offer, went through cancelling all the way anyways. Then i was like, "well, they will only bill me on the end of March anyways, so i might as well keep the discount until then. Resubscribed (no cost because im already subscribed for this month) then went to cancel again and they offered the discount again.

Didnt work for me lol

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
All of that is coming in March?! That's insane. Going to have to go through the list, a few things looked interesting.

Edit:. Seems to be latter half of February and March.

yuraya

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe its been 3 years since the last From Soft game. Unusually long for them.

I'm guessing we are getting a Dark Souls 4 announcement at E3 and release next year. Team B had to of been working on something as well all this time.

Yunyo

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus christ all these releases, March is a crazy money. I already preordered DMC5 but... I want to play Katana Zero and Sekiro too...

Angelo

Aug 24, 2018
Splendid job, Tizoc!

Caligula Effect might be interesting, the anime is kinda eh though, so i'll just have to wait for the reviews to come in.

StereoVSN

Nov 1, 2017
Eastern US
I include some titles that I didn't mention in the prior month's thread, along with a few notable releases from that prior month as well as a kind of 'reminder'.
Yeap, noticed once I hit Yakuzaa, Chaos;Child and Steins;Gate.

That said, the post perfectly illustrates that the "issue" (there is no issue) with Steam is not discovery or the "cut" or whatever. It's that too many good to great games are coming out every damn month.

I have about 25 tabs opened on Chrome right now with games to check out from the list. That's beside things that I am already perfectly aware of and either will get, not interested or already got like Yakuza Kiwami, Ace Combat, God Eater, Steins;Gate/Chaos;Child, DOA6, Jump Force and more. It's just insane and unfortunately good games will get lost in the shuffle but that's how it is, similar how great novels get buried on Amazon or on the web all the time.

Edit: Definitely getting Katana Zero.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Yeap, noticed once I hit Yakuzaa, Chaos;Child and Steins;Gate.

That said, the post perfectly illustrates that the "issue" (there is no issue) with Steam is not discovery or the "cut" or whatever. It's that too many good to great games are coming out every damn month.

I have about 25 tabs opened on Chrome right now with games to check out from the list. That's beside things that I am already perfectly aware of and either will get, not interested or already got like Yakuza Kiwami, Ace Combat, God Eater, Steins;Gate/Chaos;Child, DOA6, Jump Force and more. It's just insane and unfortunately good games will get lost in the shuffle but that's how it is, similar how great novels get buried on Amazon or on the web all the time.

Edit: Definitely getting Katana Zero.
Yeeep.

LightBang

Mar 16, 2018
Going to have to pick between DMC5 and Sekiro it seems... Leaning on Sekiro. Would like to give DOA6 a spin but MK is coming the following month besides money being short so yeah...

Crap I have to get richer.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Full thread will go up on Thursday btw.

I'm playing through Ace Combat AH, mainly as I really liked AC7. It has a similar control scheme as AC7's basic/default, and while I overall enjoy the air combat, the non jet plane stages aren't as exciting IMO.
DFM can have some neat moments like in one of the Africa stages you're flying over and under contructs and buildings as you blow up enemy planes.

The soundtrack is great too

ezodagrom

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
March, hmm.
For me I'm getting DMC5, Sekiro and if it comes out next month, Ace Attorney trilogy (looks like the release date is gonna be announced this week).

Status
Not open for further replies.