• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 20941

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So, ResetERA has been around for a while now and is still going very strong.

I applied for an account instantly when the site was launched and followed a lot of threads even before my account got approved.

I'm not a heavy poster on this board but I would consider my self some what of a heavy reader. I visit the board daily.

I remember the first days like it was yesterday. People were creating OTs and other threads that are popular to this day. The tone of the board was an extremely friendly one, something people mentioned several times in the different threads.

Lately, I've experienced a much more harsh climate than back in the days. Sure, you could say that the first days was somewhat of a honeymoon where people were exited an therefore had a much more positive spirit in there tone and posts. But still, I must say, these days this is a very judge mental board compared to others. People get one chance to express themselves and if it's not within the other members of the threads point of view, they get jumped. Hyperbole, certainly but do you agree to some extent that the board has become more negative and hostile lately?

Or am I out of touch?

Status
Not open for further replies.