• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Get em while they're hot!

Wrath of the Righteous mythic bundle is $10!

Edit: pricing error. has been fixed now.

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2017

689-m.webp

Jazzem

Feb 2, 2018
Woah, crazy that the Steam Deck went on sale!

I hope it's okay to ask in this thread; for Forza Horizon 5, would folks recommend going for the premium edition?

Heysoos

Prophet of Truth
Nov 3, 2017
I just bought my Steam Deck yesterday lmao, you think they'll refund me?

SEATLiens

Aug 28, 2019
Seattle
So is One Piece Odyssey worth it? I enjoy turn based RPGs and am up to date with the manga but i heard it was extremely easy.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Woah, crazy that the Steam Deck went on sale!

I hope it's okay to ask in this thread; for Forza Horizon 5, would folks recommend going for the premium edition?
If you like Horizon yeah. It gives you more of it. Hot wheels is solid and rally looks like more Horizon with a rally spin. Plus all the additional cars and stuff.

Jazzem

Feb 2, 2018
If you like Horizon yeah. It gives you more of it. Hot wheels is solid and rally looks like more Horizon with a rally spin. Plus all the additional cars and stuff.

Ace 🙂 I have no Forza experience and typically don't go for such games, but I do like a good pick up and play racer and it seems a good use for new PC parts

Honestly, the over the top hot wheels stuff is probably the thing I'm most interested in :p

Lowblood

Oct 30, 2017
So is One Piece Odyssey worth it? I enjoy turn based RPGs and am up to date with the manga but i heard it was extremely easy.

It starts out easy (and tutorial-heavy), but mid-game it gets more challenging. But then soon after that you can really break the game with the accessory system and just let Luffy and Zoro steamroll the rest of the game (which…makes it accurate, I guess).

I enjoyed it, but it has some issues. The usual One Piece issue where it's roughly a 7 out of 10 that can get elevated if you like the franchise. That being said I'd still say it's better than nearly all the other OP games. It's got some great environmental design, and they capture the feel and humor of OP really well.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Only 15% off High on Life and 10% off Hi Fi Rush. Welp...

Edit: Overall, it's yet another meh Steam sale sadly. All the games i would potentially buy are cheaper elsewhere.

HollowDash

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
What was the last time that Dark Souls games had a discount? Here in my country (Brazil) the new policy price is just insane :(

Ada

Nov 28, 2017
Nisa wont put a real sale on YS10. I've waited through multiple sales now and the game wont go under £30. Is Nier Automata finally fixed?

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Been enjoying PowerWash Simulator and Spin Rhythm XD a lot on deck... with Dredge and Sifu coming soon I don't even know what to buy here.

Maybe I'll finally give A Hat in Time a chance

Just Great

Oct 25, 2017
DJMax Respect V is the best rhythm game package on the market, point blank period. Beatmania IIDX is still the GOAT, but DJMax has a killer base song list, presentation, on PC without a weird subscription, and at 10 dollars it's a sick value. Song packs on sale at some pretty hefty discounts are worth it too.

Ganepark32

Nov 21, 2021
That Steam Deck sale is really making me want to pull the trigger.

I've told myself I'll pick one up later in the year once all the bill increases have settled after they all go up in April but damn is it tempting to just grab the 64GB now and figure out finances later.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Lots on my wishlist is on sale. I added Bravely Default 2 a while back but have no clue how it was received. Should I get it?

SolarLune

Jun 22, 2021
UNDER NIGHT IN:BIRTH CLR is $5

store.steampowered.com

Save 80% on UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[cl-r] on Steam

Pick one of 20 unique characters and fight your way through the dangers of the “Hollow Night”, and claim your victory over those who would get in your way. Experience intuitive and tight 2D fighter controls, with a splash of devastating combos and unique fighting styles to keep your appetite for...

Rain World is $12

store.steampowered.com

Rain World on Steam

You are a nomadic slugcat, both predator and prey in a broken ecosystem. Grab your spear and brave the industrial wastes, hunting enough food to survive, but be wary— other, bigger creatures have the same plan... and slugcats look delicious.