• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rogue Blue

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Jedi Order is ABSOLUTELY worth getting alongside your newly discounted Steam Deck.

Especially at that price.

And especially with Jedi Survivor coming out soon.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
How is crisis core on the deck? I've been eyeing it on ps5, but the portability is enticing.

Though that feels weird as I'll definitely be getting remake part 2 on the ps5, final fantasy just feels right there haha

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
How is crisis core on the deck? I've been eyeing it on ps5, but the portability is enticing.

Though that feels weird as I'll definitely be getting remake part 2 on the ps5, final fantasy just feels right there haha
runs really well, I played it and beat it on deck. It's a perfect portable game, considering it was originally a PSP game. Graphics look good on deck too.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

Honestly, portable is probably the best possible way to experience Crisis Core. That game's bite-sized mission-based design is going to grate on you something fierce if you play it on your TV for the full playtime.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Railbound. A charming puzzle game revolving around trains and traintracks.

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1967510/Railbound/

Unpacking. This is one of those cozy and chill games you play after a long day.

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1135690/Unpacking/

Last Call BBS. The last game made by Zachtronics. It's extremely fun to mess around with it because it's basically many puzzle games in one. Do you like Gunpla? There's also a mini game for that and it's just addictive as you can imagine.

View: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1511780/Last_Call_BBS/

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
It's not on sale, but the price is great. Get this if you're looking for a 32bit retro horror game.

store.steampowered.com

Alisa on Steam

Alisa is a Horror-themed Action Adventure game and a genuine throwback to the golden age of 90s 3D games.

Deathglobe

Oct 25, 2017
Well since System Shock is delayed anything remotely similar in the last few years? I have been eyeing Gloomwood, Blood West or Graven

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
I'm looking for a survival horror game, need tips.

indie or not.

Just throw things.
More on the action-side:
store.steampowered.com

CULTIC on Steam

Death is only the beginning. Crawl from your grave and gear up to fight your way through the ranks of a mysterious and twisted cult. You, your guns, and your dynamite will have to shoot, slide, blast, duck, dodge, and maybe throw a gib or two to survive in this old-school-inspired shooter.
store.steampowered.com

Resident Evil Village on Steam

Experience survival horror like never before in the 8th major installment in the Resident Evil franchise - Resident Evil Village. With detailed graphics, intense first-person action and masterful storytelling, the terror has never felt more realistic.
store.steampowered.com

Save 75% on The Evil Within on Steam

Developed by Shinji Mikami -- creator of the seminal Resident Evil series -- and the talented team at Tango Gameworks, The Evil Within embodies the meaning of pure survival horror. Highly-crafted environments, horrifying anxiety, and an intricate story are combined to create an immersive world...
store.steampowered.com

The Evil Within 2 on Steam

Detective Sebastian Castellanos has lost everything, including his daughter, Lily. To save her, he must descend into the nightmarish world of STEM. Horrifying threats emerge from every corner, and he must rely on his wits to survive. For his one chance at redemption, the only way out is in.

More on the survival/crafting side:
store.steampowered.com

The Forest on Steam

As the lone survivor of a passenger jet crash, you find yourself in a mysterious forest battling to stay alive against a society of cannibalistic mutants. Build, explore, survive in this terrifying first person survival horror simulator.
store.steampowered.com

Subnautica on Steam

Descend into the depths of an alien underwater world filled with wonder and peril. Craft equipment, pilot submarines and out-smart wildlife to explore lush coral reefs, volcanoes, cave systems, and more - all while trying to survive.

More on the classic side:
store.steampowered.com

Save 60% on SONG OF HORROR COMPLETE EDITION on Steam

A 3rd person, fixed-camera survival horror adventure. Fear the Presence, a mysterious entity you cannot fight: stay alert, hide, breathe slowly... Explore cursed places where unseen spirits and lost souls linger in a true horror story for the ages.

Rogue Blue

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Also, if you don't have Titanfall 2, do yourself a favor.

Get Titanfall 2.

It's 4 dollars.

You know what you can get for 4 dollars?

Cotton swabs
L'Oreal lip crayon
Sweet and Spicy Peanuts
Flushable wipes
Strawberry Sorbet lip balm
Sofa couch flannel blankets

You know what you can also get for 4 dollars?

Titanfall 2

I don't know about you, but if I were you, I'd get Titanfall 2.

And if you already own it?

Buy it again.

Cause you can't go wrong with 2 Titanfall 2s

Rogue Blue

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Does it run well on Deck? Any problems with text or anything?

I play it on my Deck all the time, and as long as the general graphic settings are set to medium or low it looks and runs fine, at least imo.

Though I will admit the text itself can be pretty fucking tiny. I haven't played with the settings to see if there's a way to make them bigger, but that's honestly my only real caveat. It's still absolutely worth playing on the Deck.

Drakhyrr

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
Judging by the prices of everything included and price history, I think Wrath of the Righteous price might be a mistake. Get it ASAP if you want it.

Oct 29, 2017
The Ori fiend in me, despite owning both games on Series X as well as the physical editions on Switch, kiiiiinda wants to take advantage of this deal, if only for this goddamn Deck that I cannot stop playing.

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous Mythic and Enhanced editions seem like a price error considering they are cheaper then the game alone

Doomguy Fieri

Nov 3, 2017
Loop Hero is $5.

store.steampowered.com

Loop Hero on Steam

The Lich has thrown the world into a timeless loop and plunged its inhabitants into never ending chaos. Wield an expanding deck of mystical cards to place enemies, buildings, and terrain along each unique expedition loop for the brave hero.

This was a sleeper GOTY candidate. Stone cold banger soundtrack, very original gameplay concept, great vibes. 100% recommended at a ridiculous price.

TheAquaticApe

Oct 25, 2017
I totally bought Dead Cells + Castlevania DLC less than 24 hours ago.

Steam hooked it up and I got a full refund (2 hours 2 mins lol). I

went ahead and purchased the big bundle that includes all the DLC.

vitormg

Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
I love this one, can't recommend it enough. Think Mirror's Edge parkour in a cyberpunk world with Matrix slowmo mechanics.

store.steampowered.com

Ghostrunner on Steam

Ghostrunner offers a unique single-player experience: fast-paced, violent combat, and an original setting that blends science fiction with post-apocalyptic themes. It tells the story of a world that has already ended and its inhabitants who fight to survive.