Oct 27, 2017
This really should have been sooner but oh well. I get they are trying to "fix" CP but that's going to take so long.

Jakartalado

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
After Cyberpunk.... getting delayed is the right choice for them (even if it's Saber Interactive who's behind the development).

CD Projekt needs to get this right, and even after 1.2 update yesterday, Cyberpunk is still a mess. Lots of fixes.... for a game that still runs at 720p and 20fps.

Mini-Me

Oct 25, 2017
Darn, was sorta hoping it would be around the anniversary of W3 - get that quiet summer replay in. Oh well, excited to see what it brings when it comes.

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
I quit after a couple of hours because I hated the combat and controls (didn't help that I played it straight after finishing Bloodborne), so if this somehow gets better, I might give it another try.

Cactuar

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
I mean second half of 2021 hardly gets me excited. Still seems like far away. Also that could mean July or December, way too vague. We already know it was coming this year.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i completely forgot about cyberpunk, only after reading the comment above i remembered it exists, and its been a while since the last time i thought about that game, thats so weird

RowdyReverb

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
The Witcher 3 with instant fast travel alone would be amazing. One of my biggest gripes with the game was how long it took to get from Point A to Point B

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
Will this update have any features not currently available on the PC version? If so, are they planning to update that version too?

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to dive back in. I played through the full game on a base PS4, but I was tempted to drop it very frequently because of the poor performance. Underneath that mess was a great game that I'd love to properly enjoy on a decent platform. If the PS5 patch brings it up to a stable 60fps, I think I'll try and Platinum it

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.png

big_z

Nov 2, 2017
Long ways out still. Honestly I would have been fine with the LoD being maxed out and 60fps. Don't really care about ray tracing and possible texture tweaks etc.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder how save transfer for PS5 will be. I held off on Blood and Wine to play on PS5, but I can imagine the hoops I have to jump through to keep my old save.

Pharaoh

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
Well, that is fine. I'm keeping expectations in check for this update though. I don't think it will be a dramatic improvement, but I would be happy to be proven wrong.

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
Wondering how the switch pro version will fare... Anyways I have this game in PC so waiting to see what they add now.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Didn't even realise but I own the complete edition on PC/Switch/PS4, damn lol

I wonder how save transfer for PS5 will be. I held off on Blood and Wine to play on PS5, but I can imagine the hoops I have to jump through to keep my old save.
Likely, you boot up the PS4 version of the game, upload your save and then download it on the PS5 version.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
I just finished the main campaign, but if the PC version gets the updates for free, I'll likely buy the DLC.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Any idea on what the update includes? Or has that info not been given yet

RowdyReverb

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
It's basically like that on Series X already. Prob same for PS5?
I think they are instant if you aren't traveling far, I remember a video where the load was so fast things were still moving when the load screen went away. But watching a few videos of it on PS5 still shows 15-20 seconds. I'm hoping for Spider-Man levels of instant teleportation. That was such an open world game-changer for me, to fast travel and never see a load screen

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
It's a long list, no doubt; but I still think it's early days for repairing the game and there's a long way to go.

You could both argue that a majority of what's fixed in 1.2 should never have been there at launch, and the general state of the game is still pretty shocking even after it.

Wtf they spawn right there in front of him.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Played the original and dlcs on base PS4 sonI'm definitely excited to see what the PS5 version will be like. Take the time to get it right!

stat84

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's a shame.I was hoping for a release during the summer.Perfect game to replay then.

I wonder how will this effect the PC version including mods etc.