• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Remixed album is out for backers and it is fucking INSANELY good. Kickstarter-was-worth-it-just-for-this levels of quality. Weight of the Wonderful 101 (an eight minute Automata-inspired epic by Keiichi Okabe/MONACA/J'Nique Nicole) and Make it Pow! (by the dudes who sang and will eternally channel Anarchy Reigns' They Came From Underground) are so damn good. In the same way that The Wonderful 101 is a love letter to Platinum's library, this album feels like a love letter to their music.

Oh hey an update! Well, it's something.

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
Let's fucking go!

I had to dig up an email from two years ago to find out what my backer number was to actually download it, lol

Soul Lab

Nov 17, 2017
I checked everywhere and didn't find the download link on KS

Edit: nvm. I found the separate email in my spam folder

Onilink

Oct 30, 2017
I'm a bit lost on that project, i'm a kickstarter, what has been developed as bonus until now?

(of course, game apart)

Regiruler

Oct 28, 2017
United States
I will say the remix album having original art does help ease the ache from its long production a lot.

I was also unaware until the latest Scot the Woz video (via some cutaway footage) that the game's on Amazon Luna apparently? Not sure how to feel about that.