• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Funky Papa

Oct 28, 2017
Teutonic arrogance.

Mean German bullying poor British MPs.

My father was a D-Day veteran.

HE STOOD UP TO GERMAN BULLIES.

Somebody remind this imbecile who owns MINI, Bentley and Rolls-Royce, because those will be the next ones to pack their bags or just fucking fold if Brexit goes sideways.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That's embarrassing, delusional and it's what many leavers sound like. However him especially are saying it for suspicious and dodgy reasons which annoys me even more. Leavers are being conned by this mob.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
My dad stormed the beaches of Normandy, by ripping up this sheet of A4 I am somehow similar.

We need the men in white coats to visit Westminster.

IPSF

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Because he's the only MP who could enter this People's vote and have a chance of somehow "losing" it. His place of mind comes from a euro-sceptic and it just remains challenging to believe he's truly backing some of what he says.

The smaller opposition parties have handled themselves better than Labour around this.

Calling out Corbyn around Brexit doesn't mean throwing him under a bus, full stop.

May voted remain, she's leading the leave campaign, Corbyn probably voted leave, he's leading the "remain", or at least, soft-Brexit campaign.

Corbyn didn't lose the first campaign, Stronger In or whatever they were called did. Remain and now PV campaigns have been spectacularly out of touch and condescending.

Any second referendum would likely have the same people leading it with the same results. There are no good leaders right now, no one who could get the ear of the public.

It's easy to blame Corbyn (God knows he does enough wrong), but the actual people in charge of the Remain campaign get off very very lightly. I'm a Remainer and even I found them elitist and patronising.