Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Double kill night and also double lynch today? This end will end quickly like this.

Also I was really suspicious of Polter. Thought that he was bussing after he tried to star a train on LP yesterday close to the deadline. I was wrong. I feel the same about Pogchamp.

Kalor is a weird target. Don't remember much about him.

Sparks D1 is so incoherent that you can't work much with it.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
because i said i couldnt read him

anyways absolute thanks for the assistance but my initial reaction to this post right here isnt great

According to the vote tool we're currently tied 5/5 on rac and comrade. I don't really understand the rac train, since it seems to be built off of a mistake that was admitted early.

I also don't at all understand how some of you are against "coasting" with low use posts, but have seemingly no issues with just not posting almost at all. That seems a contradiction completely unless we're going with "a mod will fix it", which is a rather tiring song.

just felt like you were playing for day 2 after my flip
you did end up putting down a vote on spark but after it was pretty much sure he was gonna get lynched

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ransomizer.com.fileEuJ0Xx.jpg

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
It's time to look at the last 5 players that jumped on the Comrade vote train after he fake claimed.
I will be interviewing each of you this day phase.
Someone tried to blend in.

Stu, AB, Pog, Extreme, and Poltergust (deceased, so obviously not getting interviewed).

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
It's time to look at the last 5 players that jumped on the Comrade vote train after he fake claimed.
I will be interviewing each of you this day phase.
Someone tried to blend in.

Stu, AB, Pog, Extreme, and Poltergust (deceased, so obviously not getting interviewed).

What do you want to know?

If it's why I jumped in to vote him. I always said I was okay with him or Rac.

That claim screamed of desperation.

It was a no brainier after it. I didn't believe that claim one bit.

Anything else?

less

Oct 25, 2017
Is switching votes after a bad claim something to be suspicious of? Especially after the vote was more or less tied between two lynch candidates which might have resulted in a no lynch? Comrade's claim in my opinion merely pushed people's suspicions towards comrade being a highly likely mafia. Shouldn't changing votes then be something reasonable to do? At the very least it by itself shouldn't lead to much suspicion as a mafia player without at least plenty of other evidence right?

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Will tell at a later time.

What do you think of last nights double kill?

I think it's shit. Polter I wanted to see more of (considering how they were later in Marvel, I was hoping to see what they would do in this, a relatively normal game later on) and Kalor is pretty good usually.

Losing both sucks x.x

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Also not a fan of that bait and then leaving it til later but whatever. We have plenty of this day left to go.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Stu, the biggest concern i have with you is that Comrade kept voting and unvoting you and yet he tells everyone that rac smells scummy for calling you scummy...
And yet, he was also voting for you.
On top of that, you switch your vote to rac at one point...
And then he switches his vote to rac.

It doesn't add up.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Is switching votes after a bad claim something to be suspicious of? Especially after the vote was more or less tied between two lynch candidates which might have resulted in a no lynch? Comrade's claim in my opinion merely pushed people's suspicions towards comrade being a highly likely mafia. Shouldn't changing votes then be something reasonable to do? At the very least it by itself shouldn't lead to much suspicion as a mafia player without at least plenty of other evidence right?

It's weird when Polter tried to start a new train at the last minute and then voted for Sparks. Seems like he tried to save him and when he failed he bussed Sparks. But he was town.

The same can be said for Pogchamp. He jumped on the Rac vote with a weak justification and when the Sparks lynch was definitive he jumped on it with another weak justification.

rac

Oct 25, 2017
btw coolest your claim on the back of a double kill is strange to me
but i dunno

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Was it an attempt to save him from being lynched? who knows. Maybe you guys really thought the rac train would take off.

Just putting it out there

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I think it's shit. Polter I wanted to see more of (considering how they were later in Marvel, I was hoping to see what they would do in this, a relatively normal game later on) and Kalor is pretty good usually.

Losing both sucks x.x
Kalor seemed pretty interested in you though, what do you think of that?
Stu is probably the one on the vote that I feel the worst about. Some of his posts have stuck out during the day and the vote just seems opportunistic. I know I have my vote on Fire but if he's town, then scum are naturally going to push it.

Looking at the votes, Stu and Kyan have been the first two to vote on the three lynches that gained some kind of traction so far. I don't know if it means anything but it stood out.

I'm heading to bed so

Vote: Comrade Sparkster

I don't have the time to formulate an argument for someone else (Polter or Stu was going to be my focus) so I'm going for the best of a weak list of lynch candidates.

At the very least, I really hope you don't waste the lynch on LP. He has 3 posts. We learn literally nothing from his lynch, even if he is scum. We'll have no reads or interactions to look at. Some people are voting for him based on prior history but that's even weaker reasoning than the lack of posts. At least the posts can point to something in this game when meta reasoning may as well be fluff. Maybe he ends up being scum but we shouldn't vote based on such a lazy reason, especially one that people can easily parrot and get away with a bad vote.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Stu, the biggest concern i have with you is that Comrade kept voting and unvoting you and yet he tells everyone that rac smells scummy for calling you scummy...
And yet, he was also voting for you.
On top of that, you switch your vote to rac at one point...
And then he switches his vote to rac.

It doesn't add up.

Simple:

1. He was shit posting a lot. I called him out on that earlier.

2. I switched my vote to rac because I felt both of them were suspicious and didn't want a runaway train while both at the time I voted were absent. Keeping them close keeps pressure on both of them.

3. He switched his vote to rac for self preservation. That is probably the one NORMAL thing he did in the whole day phase tbh.

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
btw coolest your claim on the back of a double kill is strange to me
but i dunno

I'm just being honest. I used my power not knowing that two townies would be killed overnight, but hey if we play our hand right we can kill two mafia.

Tbh I'm not feeling great about you after yesterday but gonna consider everything and post thoughts early tomorrow.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
anyway right now:

Lean Town:

Coolest
Chugger
Fran
Worthy

Lean Scum:

Trigger
Rac
LP
Kyan

For the Town list, I just feel good about Coolest right now, Chugger, I doubt he was bussing. Maybe I'm wrong but that's how I feel. Also feel good about Worthy. Fran is mainly because they are putting in some good work so far.

Scum list: Rac because nothings changed to me since yesterday, LP can easily slip under the radar due to their activity. Trigger, I just feel bad about. Gut feeling I guess. Same with Kyan.

Not sure how i feel about others right now. I'll see how the day progresses.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Fireblend

what do you think about the way things have turned out? Including the fact that Poltergust who you had a vote on was town and is dead?

Oct 25, 2017
People who I'm most suspicious of

3. Kawl. I don't really have a reading on him, but Sparks kept calling him out. That was weird

2. rac. On top of everything from yesterday, he could of voted for Sparks to make sure he lived and didn't.

1. Kyanrute. Voted for Sparks, unvoted Sparks, and called everyone that voted for Sparks lazy. Just seems real fishy with how things shook out.

Last edited:

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Im posting while running around on a semi bender and almost home, but Rac'sposts are hard for me to read.

He's just...I dont know how to describe it. Very caustic when player and I abused it once when scum and cussed him out.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
3. Kyanrute. Voted for Sparks, unvoted Sparks, and called everyone that voted for Sparks lazy. Just seems real fishy with how things shook out.

Looking back, he said he had a 'real feeling' in his vote:

2nd is a real feeling I have. And on the other hand my poor vote was feeling all lonely in the corner :( but now a very happy vote yes!

Seems suspicious indeed. Memes and feelings but feeling disappeared, hmm, yes indeed. suspicious.