• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
TheWorthyEdge Yeah, the no kill was a bad play IMO. Gave us an extra day and I wasn't going to buy a BP claim, and even the way you claimed was typical for scum stretching it out. Were you worried when I immediately started asking about no kill being an option?

As always, I should have stuck my guns on the TWE than Kits, than Chug order, but I let Monkey sway me a bit in gossip chat, then Kits went crazy too, and I couldn't believe anyone from town could be that illogical, than AB did it too, and I was just done.

I need to stop playing in this community again.
Yeah, I had regrets immediately before I found out I was dead but it was too late. :( oh well! So it goes.

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats scum team!

I just will say one thing: If you are part of a scum team use your chat. Talk with the rest of your team, give your thoughts about the game and you have info share it. Scum chat is a powerful tool and not using it it's a waste.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
TMBG is selling a T-shirt to benefit RAICES and raise awareness of the terrible government handling of asylum seekers (separating parents from their kids, etc).

v600_Mens_F2.png

They Might Be Giants wanted to make an effort to help end this suffering during this dire period in our nation's history. We have organized a benefit t-shirt project with the folks at RAICES, a leading organization in Texas helping separated families, detained families, unaccompanied minors, and others who are seeking asylum in the United States. To find out more about RAICES visit their website: https://www.raicestexas.org.

For this effort, we have created a limited-edition t-shirt from a design by Lindsay Riley, who illustrated a memorable line from our song "Birdhouse in Your Soul" in an original woodcut. It is printed in white discharge ink for maximum smoothness on a beautiful blue 100% cotton shirt.

ALL profits from this effort will go directly to RAICES. For those of you with long memories, you'll remember this design was a one-time-only t-shirt offering from us a few years back. Let us be the first to note that we are breaking our own rule by creating another edition of this shirt –– it feels like trying to help out one of the few forces of good in this most troubling of times is more important.

We invite everyone to participate in this effort to end this terrible government policy, and spread the word about it on social media if you could. If you have enough t-shirts in your life, please consider a direct contribution to RAICES. Thank you for supporting this effort."