Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Goddamn is this totally not confusing at all.

A kind soul please let us know here when the game's going to be available and/or at what link. Much appreciated.

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
Urgh, I'm #1068, so I guess no artbook for me?

Now that I come to think of it : I checked out at 19:01. It probably starts at #1000 but don't quote me on that... You'd be good for the artbook but Delusibeta wouldn't. Or maybe a thousand people were there before me but I doubt it ^^

Funny how their normal website is still down.

Last edited:

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
Weird that the game is not selling super fast but yet their site went down twice.

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Now down to 96 copies left. (The good ol' "attempt to add 999999 copies to the cart to show how many copies are left" trick works)

Do note that some more copies have been left over to sell in a future date, presumably after the URL is switched to point to this new Shopify based site.

Clown_im_OP

Oct 28, 2017
Now that I come to think of it : I checked out at 19:01. It probably starts at #1000 but don't quote me on that... You'd be good for the artbook but Delusibeta wouldn't. Or maybe a thousand people were there before me but I doubt it ^^

Funny how their normal website is still down.
Lol that would suck, I'm at like #1550 or something :<

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
Migration to switch still going strong :

original.jpg

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...y_release_date_and_physical_edition_on_switch

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Who got StrictlyLimited's "Knights of Pen and Paper"? I sure did, looks really charming. 33% of second batch still available after it went live two hours ago, so that's nice and comfortable. ^^

Hexadron

Oct 25, 2017
I passed on that one. I never heard of it previously and after watching several gameplay videos, figured it wasn't for me. I've really cut back on buying all sorts of releases unless I actually want to play it.

It's nice that it's not a mad rush for those who want it though ^_^

takoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Got Knights of Pen and Paper as well, looks like a fun little game.

On a side note, I really like what SLG are doing. Their selection has been pretty good so far. By staying small and doing only one release per month, they've been able to focus on those games, run interesting interviews with the small developers and keep us updated on the state of game production. Also really appreciated how they dealt with the misprinted "Guns, Gore & Cannoli" cover (I know that it's a classic marketing trick to overcompensate after an error, positively surprise customers and get them to like you even more than if the error never had happened …. buuuut it still worked on me ;)

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Knights of Pen and Paper is still available. I don't know if I'm picking it; impressions seem to be all over the place between good, mediocre and shite.

Did anyone buy Ruiner from SRG, paid by Paypal, and still have their payment marked as pending because it hasn't been taken yet? Or just me? No idea what that's about. I have a proper order on the site and everything.

EvilGizmo

Nov 14, 2017
Knights of Pen and Paper is still available. I don't know if I'm picking it; impressions seem to be all over the place between good, mediocre and shite.

Did anyone buy Ruiner from SRG, paid by Paypal, and still have their payment marked as pending because it hasn't been taken yet? Or just me? No idea what that's about. I have a proper order on the site and everything.

I've seen that happen sometimes if you pay with an ECheck (this seems to mainly happen if you've had any issues with Paypal pulling cash from your Bank and it getting bounced back. They put in your payment as an ECheck and it doesn't pay out until that amount has been transferred to Paypal by your bank), delays payment until Paypal has pulled it directly from your bank (3-5 biz days).

Semoreh

Oct 28, 2017
France
Crap. Super Rare Games is getting interesting games but they are still prohibitively expensive, even when you live in Europe :(

GodzillaDB

Oct 25, 2017
Cross posting from the Limited Run thread, but several Reset members are running a Discord channel for limited physical releases that also served as the base for migrating members from the original Limited Run thread on the old forum. Doug and SuperNESJoe from Limited Run are members in the group as well!

Got my Ruiner from SRG today.
Did you happen to receive one of the art booklets, too? I heard the actual number for the game was randomized compared to how the art order numbers were honored for customers.

Olengie

Oct 25, 2017
Cross posting from the Limited Run thread, but several Reset members are running a Discord channel for limited physical releases that also served as the base for migrating members from the original Limited Run thread on the old forum. Doug and SuperNESJoe from Limited Run are members in the group as well!

Did you happen to receive one of the art booklets, too? I heard the actual number for the game was randomized compared to how the art order numbers were honored for customers.
Its based on the order number, not the numbers on the box.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017

No unfortunately I did not. I ordered really late though so it does seem like the numbers are randomized.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
PlayAsia "buy one get 50% off a second PLAY Exclusive" ends on the 9th.

Will X-MORPH: Defense work with the sale?
Our Buy 1 & Get 1 50% Off sale will officially end June 9th. X-MORPH: Defense will be eligible for this sale if you order before that date. Discount will only be applied to orders with two different PLAY Exclusive titles.