• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrLight66

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
So there's a problem and apparently from the LRG discord channel, people who've received their standard copy of the LRG release of Game Tengoku Cruisinmix are reporting that it does not include the Homura dlc on disc, nor did they include a voucher code either. Both LRG and Degica Games advertised the standard edition disc as specifically having 3 of the game's 4 dlc on it (Clarice, Homura and the voice pack) while the Collectors Edition would have all four dlc packs on disc (the 3 mentioned plus Tatsujin).

I don't know how LRG and Degica are going to handle this but imo they should reprint the discs, and the CE better include all four dlc add-ons on disc because it was $99 and was the only way to have all four dlc on disc for the first time.

WXRoh0g.png

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
So there's a problem and apparently from the LRG discord channel, people who've received their standard copy of the LRG release of Game Tengoku Cruisinmix are reporting that it does not include the Homura dlc on disc, nor did they include a voucher code either. Both LRG and Degica Games advertised the standard edition disc as specifically having 3 of the game's 4 dlc on it (Clarice, Homura and the voice pack) while the Collectors Edition would have all four dlc packs on disc (the 3 mentioned plus Tatsujin).

I don't know how LRG and Degica are going to handle this but imo they should reprint the discs, and the CE better include all four dlc add-ons on disc because it was $99 and was the only way to have all four dlc on disc for the first time.

WXRoh0g.png
i don't think they ever fixed the Vita version of runner2 not being PSTV compatible despite it having the banner so i doubt this'll be fixed

Oct 27, 2017
no. it's just a tease at this point. I mean even the email they just sent to their mailing list didn't even mention it.

Cool. Glad I didn't miss it.

Had one more question for this thread.

I keep getting ads from play-asia about the English/Asian of Ninja Warriors Once Again. Has there been any hints towards a release anywhere else in this world?

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen it mentioned that Dead Cells: Action Game of the Year doesn't have DLC on cart for Switch. No word on patches..

Does anyone know about PS4?

I can't tell if this is a double-dip.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
We'd have to ask the publisher. Gematsu said in their original article that DLC was on disc, then someone said on CAG that it wasn't. salromano ?

I believe I was going by the promotional image, which says it includes the DLC. The DLC itself isn't actually DLC, it's an update, so I think it was fair to assume that the promotional image saying it includes the DLC means it is on the disc / cartridge since they can't give you a redeem code for it or anything.

But I guess not.

Kind of kills the point of a re-release, doesn't it?

Lakeside

Oct 25, 2017
I believe I was going by the promotional image, which says it includes the DLC. The DLC itself isn't actually DLC, it's an update, so I think it was fair to assume that the promotional image saying it includes the DLC means it is on the disc / cartridge since they can't give you a redeem code for it or anything.

But I guess not.

Kind of kills the point of a re-release, doesn't it?

Yeah this is a completely pointless release.

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
I never saw SLG teasing Ninja Warriors Once Again, but it seems you weren't too far off the mark anyway. ININ is publishing in North America with SLG doing a "limited edition". Gematsu has the full story.

Also United Games pretty much is SLG...see the imprint in their newsletters, for example. :)

I'm really happy about it and hoping they'll be using the "once again" name for the game.

OP
OP
Dancrane212

Dancrane212

Oct 25, 2017
3 new signature editions announced (standards were announced earlier in some cases). That also makes two Xbox One releases from them now.

Sparklite, Children of Morta & Northgard ALL getting Signature Editions!
All three games will be getting the Signature Edition treatment and will be available to pre-order from next Friday (28th June) at 3PM UK time.

80fe1922-261e-44f1-93f3-381fc89627f9.png

Sparklite is getting the Signature Edition treatment for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!

The Signature Edition includes:
Region free copy of Sparklite (PlayStation 4)
Signature Edition Sleeve and Box
Original CD Soundtrack
Nano Block Figure
Numbered Certificate

7f81f4f9-1897-4638-948c-2ce40b3dd748.png

Children of Morta sets its story in a distant land but copes with themes closer to our daily lives than one would expect. It is a story of simple emotions we all know so well and value more than sometimes we dare to admit. Love and hope, longing and uncertainty, and ultimately loss and sacrifice.

Full contents reveal next week!

459e1a93-424e-4df7-8712-9d7fb4978ab3.png

Northgard is also getting the Signature Edition treatment on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One!

The Signature Edition of Northgard includes:
Northgard
Art Book
Soundtrack
Art Card
Certificate
Two Metal Pins

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
got an email from SLG about them doing a physical release of Ultracore on the Megadrive and Genesis, wonder if the respective versions will be in their own local format or if both will just be in NTSC

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Oh damn. And I just put down an order for the PS3 version. Did they say how much it would be?

45 euro for each platform, there's also a bundle which is 90 euro and holy damn their dedication to this, the Megadrive one can play only play on a EU console but the genesis one can be played on both because the madmen actually did it and made 50hz and 60hz versions

https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/all/products/ultracore-genesis-game-preorder
https://store.strictlylimitedgames....oducts/ultracore-genesis-mega-bundle-preorder

Nerdkiller

Resettlement Advisor
45 euro for each platform, there's also a bundle which is 90 euro and holy damn their dedication to this, the Megadrive one can play only play on a EU console but the genesis one can be played on both because the madmen actually did it and made 50hz and 60hz versions

https://store.strictlylimitedgames.com/collections/all/products/ultracore-genesis-game-preorder
https://store.strictlylimitedgames....oducts/ultracore-genesis-mega-bundle-preorder
Hmmm...I do want that 60hz goodness...But I also don't want to put up owning something with that Yank name for the console. I just hope that the PAL version can be easily switched over to 60hz with a modded Mega Drive or Mega Sg.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm...I do want that 60hz goodness...But I also don't want to put up owning something with that Yank name for the console. I just hope that the PAL version can be easily switched over to 60hz with a modded Mega Drive or Mega Sg.
it says the NTSC version can be played on a pal system but not the other way round so it's probably stuck at 50hz

raketenrolf

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
That's a must buy for me on Switch.

Edit: Oh no, kinda sounds like this won't be open pre-orders on Switch? I hope I am lucky enough to score one if that's the case.

Oct 31, 2017
How good is Ultracore ?

I'm pretty sure it's included by default with the Analogue mega sg but I don't seem to find any reviews.

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So it's basically the same levels, characters and enemies, but with today's visuals?

Which is cool, I have "Wild Guns" both on SNES and PS4...they compliment each other nicely.
Yeah basically. Though I think they're going a little further with this one. Even in Wild Guns they added two additional characters. I haven't been following Ninja as closely, but I assume we'll see new stages.

I'm really hoping for a standard edition release. I'm giving it until mid July before I order from PlayAsia.

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
I'm really hoping for a standard edition release. I'm giving it until mid July before I order from PlayAsia.

How do you mean? The Limited Edition SLG are doing this weekend basically IS a standard edition with a bit of swag and individually numbered. But price- and case-wise, it's as standard as it gets, isn't it? :)

I'm hoping the Collector's Edition will be reasonably priced.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Now if ever there was a game that deserved a nice artbook and soundtrack bundle its Gris. Beautiful game. Can't say I need to get a physical version myself, but its great to see it getting one anyway.

ragnar14

Oct 28, 2017
Vancouver
I don't think I've bought anything from SRG before. Do they charge shipping? To Canada?
Also preorder means unlimited, and I can easily get a standard copy without the checkout rush?