OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
My Undertale CE from fangamer arrive yesterday. I'm impressed, they put most LRG releases to shame. Really nice box and goodies. It also arrived much quicker than any package that LRG has sent me.

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
Here's a tease from SLG in their Ultracore preorder email. Can't say I have any clue. Looks 16-bits-ish. Getting mild Psygnosis / SotB vibes. Could be a European game?

43703f9d-6cae-420d-917b-fec3ce427738.png

DrLight66

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Here's a tease from SLG in their Ultracore preorder email. Can't say I have any clue. Looks 16-bits-ish. Getting mild Psygnosis / SotB vibes. Could be a European game?

Hm... the art style of those trees and bushes immediately brings something to mind but i don't want to start any wild rumors because honestly i really don't know but i do have a guess.

D.Lo

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
The art style from the picture is totally different from the art style in Ultracore. Looks like a game that received an HD remaster some years back that coincidentally also had a Mega Drive release.

The end of the Raging Justice email
The end of the Ultracore email

Why would you think it was a tease?

Also the style looks very similar to me, just an intro or ending screen. The bushes and trees look a lot like those in game.
Hardcore_10.png

Ultracore_Screenshot04.png

I could be wrong, have they ever 'hinted' at the end of an email for some game for another before? Without any sign it was a 'hint'?

DrLight66

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
@ D Lo, yeah you're right, someone earlier said they thought it was a hint for another game which threw me off leading me to believe it was something else.

Last edited:

Samuray

Nov 21, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
~150€ For the CE? WTF is going on with those limited indie releases? :(
First Limited Run Games with those huge "Lumines" and "Battel Garegga" CEs and now this....I can't afford that. It was really nice when we could buy good and small CEs without the feeling of missing out on something better, like with the two "Lumines" editions.
As someone with very limited gaming funds I'm feeling like I'm slowly being pushed out somehow. :-/

CyEhdnY.gif

denpanosekai

Oct 28, 2017
I just hope deaths gambit will be fully patched for its retail release. I heard bad things about the base game, seems it needed a lot of polish.

So it will be in normal stores? Not some limited thing that I have to be on some random site at some specific time for?

It's on amazon canada for starters, but doesn't mean it won't be rare in the future. All depends on initial print run and sales.