Pog

Banned
May 19, 2018
I'm literally shaking. Celebrity deaths usually don't affect me but this one hit me like a truck. Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel terrible for Earl. Earl and Mac were close collaborators, and Earl's been struggling with depression for years now. Please keep yourself safe, Earl.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Too goddamn young.

TOO GODDAMN YOUNG.

One of the goddamn best from this generation, taken from us in his prime. R.I.P.

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Faces is all time mixtape and I just wanna thank Mac Miller for blessing us with that tape and all his other music.

edit: Nikes on My Feet came on shuffle and now I got the sniffles and am reminiscing high school smh

Fjordson

Oct 25, 2017
Really sad, so damn young.

Dude had turned into a really solid artist. Really liked his last few albums (especially Divine Feminine and Swimming).

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
BRO WTF

Damn RIP, met dude few years back. Good man

..... fuck... I met ASAP Yams round the same time.... not good

Feb 4, 2018
I'm literally shaking. Celebrity deaths usually don't affect me but this one hit me like a truck. Thoughts and prayers to his family.
Same, man. It's corny to say but his songs cheered me up when I was going through stuff as a teenager. RIP, Mac. We have a huge problem with young people ODing in my local area and I don't know what to do to help, I just know that it really really really sucks.

panama chief

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
This is really sad. I just watched his Tiny Desk performance a day ago and really come to appreciate his musical growth. His sound became something I've become to really love and I'm genuinely sad that we won't be blessed with more of his talent. RIP

Oct 25, 2017
Nah, chill. This isn't on her. Can't always help someone Ina spiral like that. You love them but when you realize they will never change you have two choices:

-Accept it and stay
-Accept it and move on

She made her choice and it's sad dude never got the help he needed but thats not her fault.
It's crazy how quickly she moved on and got engaged to a dude that you could say is troubled as well.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
8OuyybZ.jpg

I'm so fucking sad

no1

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Wow this is fucked up. News hit me like a damn truck. Was not expecting this today.

EliVilla

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Shit man I liked his music and it's crazy to me he was just three years older than me. RIP

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
I was just listening to Self Care the other day. Thinking about the lyrics now, and it's chilling. R.I.P. Mac

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know the guy, but the story hit me close. My brother died at 26 years old for the same reason nine years ago. It's very serious stuff. Hate to see this happen.

taco543

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Fresno CA
RIP He was very talented and taken at way too young an age.

I didn't see it said in the article but did it say what the OD was from?

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Man fuck all these assholes blaming Grande for his death. It was never on her to fix Mac's problem with drugs.

DevilPuncher

"This guy are sick" and Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
That's really fucking sad.

No one should die that young, man.

MMarston

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Never listened to his music much at all but that is way, way too young for someone to just go like that.

RIP

Oct 25, 2017
Damn man. People struggling with depression (and/or other related mental health problems) really need to stop self-medicating. But I suppose that's a pretty big ask of those already struggling in a society that provides next to zero help and often even actively pushes people down that path. Just want to shout out Henry Rollins take on these situations (and I paraphrase): as conspiratorial as it may sound, there are people in power who more than benefit from creative young artists channeling their passion into sedating themselves with drugs rather than directing focused anger at their oppressors.

Hadn't heard much of his music aside from his work with Ariana but he seemed decently skilled and creative judging from that. RIP and condolences to his friends and family regardless.