• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Bronsonlee is being held hostage by a Quebecian warlord, to save him you have to sit through a guantlet made up of a storied franchise. All the LOTR movies extended edition with the The Hobbit vs All the Fast and Furious movies and yes Tokyo Drift counts

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Fast and Furious for sure. Outside of the landscape shots and battle scenes, I've never found LOTR particularly enjoyable. Fast and Furious on the other hand is a lot of stupid fun. And of course Tokyo Drift counts, it's the best one.

Bronsonlee can stay with the Warlord.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
I'll take the one where I don't have to watch the same film six or seven times.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I already did both .... and you need to be in a certain mood for the lord of the rings one. it is DENSE
So my choice is Fast and Furious.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
the ACTUAL real answer is the Mission Impossible franchise. But nobody would ask you to do something that easy to save your life

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
I'll do the F&F marathon twice back to back, one with and without Bronson. That's the only way he'll know how they live in Tokyo.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I watch the LOTR EE trilogy every year or two because they're some of the best fantasy films ever, so that's not torture to me. The Hobbit movies are certainly worse, but I'd deal

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Fast and the Furious since I've never seen them.

But I like Lord of the Rings a lot and I thought The Hobbit movies decent, so, I'd maybe pick that one if I somehow knew I was gonna hate all the FF movies.

123rl

Oct 28, 2017
I'd gladly watch the F&F movies over that snore fest. Those fucking Hobbit movies were boring as hell. All it was was a bunch of people walking. Three movies of people walking through a fucking volcano.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Any excuse to see Tokyo Drift. Doesn't even have to be saving a life. Can I just watch Tokyo Drift as many times as there are films in the F&F series?

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Could do the LOTR if needed be. F&F Never.
Bronsonlee is being held hostage by a Quebecian warlord, to save him you have to sit through a guantlet made up of a storied franchise. All the LOTR movies extended edition with the The Hobbit vs All the Fast and Furious movies and yes Tokyo Drift counts
Which one?

AudioEppa

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Fast and Furious is my movie franchise. I'd watch it whenever. The LOTR films are something I have never watched and have no interest in ever watching. Along with Harry Potter and Star Wars.

Oct 25, 2017
Hobbit sucks but I'd watch them first so the shittiness would be mitigated by the knowledge that I am getting closer to watching some of the GOAT movies when LOTR rolls around.

Onebadlion

Oct 27, 2017
F&F doesn't have a single good movie in the entire franchise, so LoTR and the Hobbit would be my choice.