• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Bronsonlee is being held hostage by a Quebecian warlord, to save him you have to sit through a guantlet made up of a storied franchise. All the LOTR movies extended edition with the The Hobbit vs All the Fast and Furious movies and yes Tokyo Drift counts

WHY U GOTTA DOG ON TOKYO DRIFT?

Of course it counts! If anything, the fourth film was the low point of the series.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
hwoyT8C.gif

Oct 31, 2017
LOTR easily. Shit as the Hobbit films are, I would rather watch some good films and so e bad ones as opposed to a series that is imo weponised mediocrity

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Fast and Furious, easily, have been meaning to watch them since they decided to go full stupid.

Artdayne

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Joke post? Fast and the Furious is pretty terrible, LOTR is the greatest trilogy ever and at least two of the Hobbit movies are enjoyable enough.

RedSparrows

Prophet of Regret
Feb 22, 2019
Whisper it
Some egregious nonsense aside, I quite like the Hobbit films
Not as good as the LOTR trio, at all
but I will happily watch them
ssssshhh

And I hate how Faramir is treated in LOTR films... so work that one out.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
Fast and Furious movies are far more entertaining than LOTR. There's a couple bad ones you have to endure like the 4th one but overall much easier to watch than all the LOTR/Hobbit movies.

Deleted member 2913

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
F&F, watching the trash Hobbit movies was enough only once.... but then again they'd put me to sleep easily.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Help me

F&F would be easy for me so it'd be that one
I've never watched a Lord of the Rings movie
I have seen all 3 Hobbit movies

Xe4

Oct 25, 2017
LOTR, so long as it was release order and I can dick around on my phone or something during the Hobbit.
Otherwise Fast & Furious, as I haven't actually seen all of 'em.
Just did an extended edition "marathon" though on 3 separate days.

dmoe

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Funny because I just picked up extended editions of lotr and hobbit box sets. Gonna try and watch them all in a week.

Mr. Keith

Oct 31, 2017
I already watched all the Fast and Furious movies once when Giant Bomb did their movie podcasts about them so I'd be down with doing it again. Honestly it's also a lot easier since the LOTR movies are all really long.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Couldn't even finish one F&F movie. I at least watched all of the LOTRs and the first Hobbit. So I'll go with those.

robot

Oct 27, 2017
LoTR is great but the Hobbit is dog doodoo. FF series at least gets better on average over time. I'd pick FF for sure.

Sirank

Oct 27, 2017
LOTR obviously. Been like.. 7 years since I watched them (still listen to the soundtrack all the time though) and I haven't even seen the hobbit movies yet for some reason.

Only seen the First and I think 5th Fast and Furious and I can say I don't think they appeal to me much.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
If this was all the LOTR and just the first Hobbit I'd watch that for just fun lol. But def those still even if I have to watch the 2 other really shitty Hobbits.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Bronsonlee is being held hostage by a Quebecian warlord, to save him you have to sit through a guantlet made up of a storied franchise. All the LOTR movies extended edition with the The Hobbit vs All the Fast and Furious movies and yes Tokyo Drift counts
Why wouldn't you count the best movie in the franchise?

F&F easily, even the worst one (2F2F) veers into so bad it's good territory. EJECTO SEATO, CUZ!

LOTR is fine, but I could barely make it through the first Hobbit movie. Damn near put me to sleep.

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
I've done a LotR EE marathon multiple times and I love it every time. As for The Hobbit... I guess Desolation of Smaug & Battle of the Five Armies is a good time to sleep.

Fast & Furious is a no from me, I plan to eventually watch them, but I'm not doing a marathon.

Oct 27, 2017
Even if I have to watch the shitty Hobbit movies I'd much rather do the LOTR marathon. haven't seen any of the Fast & Furious movies because they all look stupid and boring.

Spiderz

Oct 25, 2017
I've done two separate F&F watch parties with friends over the years and it's always fun. Don't need to reason.

Firaga

Oct 29, 2017
I like both series. If I were to do lotr, I would watch hobbit first followed by lotr to wash away the stench.