• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 6 days, 7 hours, 29 minutes, 48 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Characters Coming To Fire Emblem Heroes

danielvdell

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Feb 12, 2019
Los Angeles
I mean as noted before the songs make it a tricky and pricey situation, otherwise you risk tonal dissonance
I wonder if making all the characters bilingual in the English version would help with any dissonance with a fully English dub for spoken lines and then the Japanese pop songs. For example, characters would speak mostly English, with some Japanese slipped in here and there.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if making all the characters bilingual in the English version would help with any dissonance with a fully English dub for spoken lines and then the Japanese pop songs. For example, characters would speak mostly English, with some Japanese slipped in here and there.
this is hilarious because there is a specifically bi-racial character in the game which the game (clumsily) plays with regarding language somewhat

Alpha Baymax

Dec 3, 2019
Well, look like this confirms that Tokyo Mirage Session #FE is just a Fire Emblem Gaiden game developed by Atlus.

I'm guessing Tsubasa's inclusion just nothing more than just a marketing incentive for Fire Emblem fans to buy the Switch port.