• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Isn't this not being developed by CD?

It's funny how they can't keep a thing about this game secret. I'm in for the PS4 version, whenever that is.

Lappe

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Nice! Just playing the previous one on gamepass, and it's very good. I'm sure this will stand up to that.

Shock32

Oct 27, 2017
DYP__88W0AEBHL9.jpg:large

prepare yourselves for the reveal thread folks

I actually thought it had switch listed until I realized it was 0/0. :(

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
The HTML features:

"platforms":["xbox one","ps4","pc"]

But that doesn't necessarily prove anything. That said, I think there's a decent chance the game will launch same day on all three platforms, with MS snagging a marketing deal for "POWER OF THE X" bragging rights.

I'd say it's quite concrete given it's a snippet of the code for the "buyNowForm" and not merely metadata.

Last edited:

bbq of doom

Oct 25, 2017

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't realize there were still telling Lara's origin story. What else do we need to know?

How she gets two pistols and bigger breasts.

Serious answer: last game ended on a cliffhanger with that shadowy organization her dad was involved with, so obviously they will finish that. And show how she gets two pistols.

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Yes! Please let there be more variety in locations (think of TR2 or 3!) and more 'real' diving sequences. This 'hold down LT to dive' thing was purely gimmicky.

Vishmarx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The genre will always hold my interest but i was left horribly disappointed with the last one.

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Wish list:
  • Proper tombs.
  • A decent story.
  • Father-daughter stuff = out of the window.
  • Dialogue that isn't comparable to a preschool drama theatre production.
  • Less combat, less human interaction and a whole lot less of human altogether; just Lara isolated in an ancient tomb.
The reboot was okay, but the sequel was mostly boring forgettable fluff with the odd enjoyable moment here and there.

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
Well enough to warrant multiple DLCs, a reedition and at least a sequel ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The deal resulted in $0 being made in DLC revenue on PS4 since everything was included in that version and the sales of the PS4 version were butchered to an extent that I got the game for less than half price 1 month after release and I live in a country where games are not quickly put on such deep sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.