Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Good series overall

Ironically the action itself is what could've been better (the writing was an unexpected highlight for this type of show), at least in the 2nd half, for the obvious issue of the suits just being a lot more boring in comparison. Though the Zai fight was good at least, especially that first person bit

Yeah it was pretty ironic all things told that the element that should've been an easy 10/10 could have been stronger. I do think most of the mech fights were fine, with a few actually good, but it's more "this is way worse than the 2D stuff" than "this is awful".

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
An RV? not a bad idea tbh...but where you gonna get gas?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
An airplane, so they can be in the air, away from the....

....ahh, sure, a camper's nice as well.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
You wouldn't have to pack as light if you stole a car instead

Edit: oh, that's literally the plan lol

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
The fact they somehow made mech ninjas boring made this really not click for me.

It's still the best original IP Toonami has done, but like......that's the smallest hurdle to clear.
Agreed. I don't even remember the full list of original IPs from Toonami but, yeah, it likely is the best one but still not an amazing accomplishment. Smallest hurdle as you said.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if MC will lose his spine the entire time, or eventually work up the nerve to tell his boss off

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
It did seem like setting up on the highway would be a good idea given how empty it is. Seems pretty safe overall from zombie attacks.

DrFunk

Oct 25, 2017
Lmao the asshole boss survived and formed some sort of baseball themed gang

The+Warriors+movie+Baseball+Furies

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck. Even rewatching this episode, I can't help but relate to that awful feeling of someone awful re-appearing in your life, especially that stomach churning feeling.