Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
You guys actually drink to get through some of the rougher Toonami stuff? I thought that was just a joke you guys made.

The joke manifested into reality.

Also reminder that it's the non-Asian Ackerman side that gives Mikasa superpowers. With anime you just sorta assume Asian blood is the magical one.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'll update the OP with the new schedule tomorrow at some point

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Next week on Toonami:

11:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 106 - Find Him! A Death Match Against An Unseen Attacker!
11:30 - My Hero Academia - 45 - What a Twist!

12:00 - The Promised Neverland - 1 - 121045
12:30 - Sword Art Online: Alicization - 11 - Central Cathedral
1:00 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable - 31 - July 15th (Thurs), Part 1
1:30 - Black Clover - 65 - I'm Home
2:00 - Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - 26 - The Mizukage's Successor
2:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 245 - The Next Challenge! Naruto vs. The Nine Tails
3:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 138 - Plea × and × Favor

3:30 - Attack on Titan - 7 - Small Blade: The Struggle for Trost, Part 3

Later.

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't able to keep up with the thread tonight, but I'm reading through it now.

Friends, yelling about how that promo has spoilers is more of a spoiler then the actual promo

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
am i still here?

i am still here. so i did mange to control this vodka. cool.

Htown

Oct 25, 2017
Friends, yelling about how that promo has spoilers is more of a spoiler then the actual promo
as someone who knows nothing about the show, it just seemed like there's a bit of a mystery and something sinister going on, the mother figure looks TOTALLY LEGIT NOTHING SUSPICIOUS HERE, and then some random kinda creepy shit I have no context for

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
this episode is about white fagility isn't it

god fuck this episode knows way too mcuch. god that white fagility when the US direcotor mentioned about hirign black actors and collider and other feeling offended despite hundres of years of persecution to understand why Peele said that in that article

Oct 25, 2017
as someone who knows nothing about the show, it just seemed like there's a bit of a mystery and something sinister going on, the mother figure looks TOTALLY LEGIT NOTHING SUSPICIOUS HERE, and then some random kinda creepy shit I have no context for

Yeah, that's about what I thought someone who had never seen it would think.

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
also, i confessed my love to somebody. she probably wont'. I did my best to just not hae her feel pressured about all of it. I think i did. now gun shot fires with the boondocks involved with the n word.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
hahah HAHAHA WEll, alteast sSAo go backs to one episod einseead tow

oh god, SAO really is the ruiner of everything and I fallen for it

god damn at myself

blaack dynamite the cartoon is good. neve rwatched live actihn movie. also RIP charlie murphye
But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community!

It's good you should watch it

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
But Black Dynamite, I sell drugs to the community!

It's good you should watch it
I am watching it. I watched all of the show. it so deserves more seasons.

But I will tell you right now, there is a 50/50 chance that it'll be ok confessing or not.

"..bitch gets here"

this show forgot how funny it is

this show probaly the closest thing michael jai white could have had in getting an emmy
11:30 - My Hero Academia - 45 - What a Twist!
m night joke?

12:30 - Sword Art Online: Alicization - 11 - Central Cathedral

Catholic priest jokes?

h my god, even venture bros can't escape from rape from tonight

Last edited:

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I thought I knew why that jumping into bed scene from SAO was so fucking stupid, because it reminded me of this, which was a Lupin reference:

JjY62gw.gif

.............SWORD ART THE THIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

also omg I'm so sorry bboy, but holy crap, reading your posts during Black Clover gave me such a good laugh.

Edit: Sheesh, I sure swore a lot during SAO, & I say this as someone who actually doesn't tend to vocally say R-rated language.

& I feel as though bringing back up this quote from a few days ago:

Underworld is populated exclusively by babies, except for Kirito who has been sent to teach the babies how to kill.
Because even after it aired, it somehow gets worse when you truly think about it.

Last edited:

Jarate

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I kind of want to watch the episode of SAO, but at the same time, do I really want to do that to myself

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, what happened on SAO last night was toned down. It was still clear what was happening but they toned it down from the broadcast airing.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
The scene was also edited from a previous edit broadcast on crunchyroll. Long story short. The original broadcast version was so bad everyone stateside had it censored....twice.

It really says something that toonami cut it down so much. It is for the best but very distressing.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The scene was also edited from a previous edit broadcast on crunchyroll. Long story short. The original broadcast version was so bad everyone stateside had it censored....twice.

It really says something that toonami cut it down so much. It is for the best but very distressing.
I saw the comparison someone posted earlier.

They added a boob jiggle shot. Fucking why!?

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Kirito-"So Eugeo and I went to confront the two of them over what you told us..."

Ronye/Teise-"Okay..."

Kirito-"We told them that you specifically told us."

Toonami-Era-

Status
Not open for further replies.