Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
We'd catch up pretty quickly if they just ran OP from 11-4am every Saturday night. Building a better cartoon show, only TOONAMI.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Whoops. Wrong thread but I'm all for bringing One Piece back. Looks like I'll have a brutal 90 minute break until HxH.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
This year's gonna be wacky. There's more shows ending than easy to spot replacements, especially since OPM2 is seemingly a Hulu joint through and through. That basically leaves Mob II, AOT III Part 2, SAO III Part 2, MHA season 4 and whatever DB Super's replacement is called as the only guaranteed to land shows in the near term with something like JoJo Part V obviously destined for the block when it surfaces probably late next year. There's also very few obvious TOONAMI targets after The Promised Neverland in the typical Shonen or gritty action show with high production values fields. So either something wacky like Pop Team Epic, something slightly older that was ignored for awhile, or something truly out of left field that they've been working on for awhile for just this very moment.

Super, Jim Jam Part IV, My Hero Academia, HxH, Promised Neverland, SAO...pretty much everything not named after Boruto's dad ends this year.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
All these recommendations are making me ill.

Kaguya is cool though. Hope we get a second season since it'll have some of my favorite chapters in it.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Could get Ippo. It's definitely got enough episodes.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Rubumbrella+center+imblyign+there+one+was+a+guy+from+swedenwho+made+a_9c5031_6973345.gif

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We still need Mob Psycho 100 S2. The dub for it is a no show.

And as much as people hate for it to happen, I do see Shield Hero making it here at some point.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
We still need Mob Psycho 100 S2. The dub for it is a no show.

And as much as people hate for it to happen, I do see Shield Hero making it here at some point.

Mob Psycho is a shoe in. It's basically the focal point of the CR/TOONAMI deal as its their most popular property they have the exclusive dub rights to.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Mobile Fighter G Gundam HD every week at 3/3:30 would be awful as it would keep me jazzed up until at least 9 am, messing up my sleep cycle.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I end up rewatching Dragon Ball every five years or so and it holds up quite well. I am betting it gets an HD remaster one of these days.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
They should stop being cowards and put OG Naruto and Rock Lee and his ninja pals to make two straight hours of Boruto's dad.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
let's build a more varied Toonami
Kaguya Love is War
Steins;Gate
3-gatsu no Lion
Monster

and finally...
Gintama

since we obviously need at least one super long running replacement show and Crunchy already dubbed some of it, so this time they could start at episode 1 and put it on toonami :P

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Steins;Gate would be perfect. It has an absolutely wonderful dub and TOONAMI/ASA has aired plenty of shows of its type before.

Oct 25, 2017
No, I can't imagine what terrible cut they'd make to HACKING TO THE GATE. Also I dont know if they'd show every series S:G season.

If they want a long funi show, they should put my Touma Kamijou and Accelerator on the block and give us TOARU. (no railgun, its awful).

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
A few weeks ago I had to catch up on Black Clover and watched the full version of the current ending. Wow that has bad animation in the middle part they cut. It might be the best Funimation edit ever because it cut out almost a full minute of awful looking art.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
If Kira is a better villain....why does DIO have better memes?

Status
Not open for further replies.