Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Finally opened the Art of Bravely Default. This book is a massive tomb of amazing art and probably my favorite videogame art book of all time. BD:FF is one of my favorite games of all time and a great deal of that has to do with its art. It's on a very short list of games where if a remake/port was announced I'd drop everything and play it immediately. There's plenty of new titles that get to skip the line as it were but very few old titles get that sort of treatment.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I read a few chapters of Mashima's new manga to see if he was doing anything different...nope it's just space fairy tail

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the only thing i'd say Haru and Elie have that are super similar to the other mashima mains are their designs

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
n44ce5l180821.gif

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Watching the start HxH with the dub and it really took some of the VAs some time to really work out the voices. Hisoka was one from the start lol

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Haru's transforming sword is so much more interesting than Natsu's flame magic too

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
tonight on toonami, rare footage of Sasuke being a dad....not a good dad, but some kind of one

Oct 26, 2017

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
oh no, i have to miss megalo box tonight due to daylight savings screwing with my work schedule

& Jojo, though I guess if I had to miss one episode, tonight's isn't thhaaat big of a deal, I guess.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
oh man

just from that gif, i know what chapter the episode adapted

I'll have to watch it when I get back from the anime convention I was suppose to be at an hour ago but co-worker took forever to get ready & pick my friend up

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight on Toonami, Universe 11's Pride Troopers set their sights on Goku and Universe 6's Saiyans, Sarada finally comes face to face with her father and he's not especially happy to see her, Class 1-A has to find their own way to the training camp after a pit stop along the way but the beasts of the forest stand between them and their destination, back in the real world Asuna tries to track down what's become of Kazuto's unconscious body following Johnny Black's attack, Joe takes the ring against Glen Burroughs while Fujimaki keeps a close eye on Nanbu's every move as he tries to force Joe to throw the fight, Kira's father gets to work creating new Stand using allies with the arrow and the first of them targets Rohan for a game of Janken, Ikalgo and Palm put Welfin to use to set up a hostage exchange while they keep Komugi hidden from the other Chimera Ants, Kiba and Akamaru turn to Kakashi to help with their training, and the Titans continue their assault on Shiganshina as the Armored Titan breaks through.

11:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 101 - Warriors of Justice Close In! The Pride Troopers!!
11:30 - Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - 21 - Sasuke and Sarada
12:00 - My Hero Academia - 40 - Wild, Wild Pussycats
12:30 - Sword Art Online: Alicization - 5 - Ocean Turtle
1:00 - Megalo Box - 11 - A Deadmarch
1:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond Is Unbreakable - 26 - Rosham Boy Is Here!
3:00 - Black Clover - 60 - Defectors' Atonement
3:30 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 133 - Deadline × To × Live
4:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 240 - Kiba's Determination

4:30 - Attack on Titan - 2 - That Day: The Fall of Shiganshina, Part 2

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Let me just say....Deku is at his worst when he's doing something involved with Bakugo

Zan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
When is the other HxH episode that people love to talk about?

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Kiba totally gave up his guaranteed Hokage position for the sake of Naruto

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
GUYS

GUYS

I SEE RICHARD EPCAR AT THE CONVENTION I'M AT

BUT I'M NERVOUS AAAAHHHHHHHH

Oct 25, 2017
aPnosvO.jpg

Episode 140 "Fellowship of the Alice"
In this week's episode, just Grexeno and ckohler discuss Broly, Dad of the year, MHA's new OP, if killing fluctlights is murder, boxing being boring, Kira fanservice, elves in Black Clover, the King's threat level and that dumb filler cook ninja.

Audio:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamiescape/Episode140.mp3

Timecodes:
0:01:46 News (Canadian Adult Swim channel)
0:02:33 Dragonball Super
0:10:58 Boruto
0:21:52 My Hero Academia
0:28:02 Sword Art Online: Alicization
0:38:27 Megalobox
0:45:37 Jojo: Diamond Is Unbreakable
0:56:11 Black Clover
1:01:31 Hunter x Hunter
1:08:06 Naruto Shippuden
1:11:21 Sign offs

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamiescape/podcast.rss

Boruto: what, the lunch bento scene was great

HeroAca: AH YEAH LOVE FOR UVERworld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111 UVERworld FOREVER UVERworld!!!!!!!!!

SAO: Alicilization: "There's no reason to believe she's alive"? What why would you assume she's dead, she was only taken away by a dragon [Integrity] knight, nothing said you get executed for breaking the Taboo Index.

BLack Clover: If Toonami updated the shortened OP to the finalized visuals you could really see how awesome Noelle's attack and Fana looked battling each other.

HxH: Thats offensive, you should be unbiased in podcasts and now say HxH is better than BLack Clover. I dont understand your HxH and Shippuden comparison when both are paced and cover content with different methodologies. It's like comparing Animal Farm to Harry Potter or Sphere to A Series of Unfortunate Events. Senseless.

Oct 25, 2017
Captain Marvel was decent.
It avoids the pitfall of prequels were it tries to put characters you know survive in stakes and you're just bored.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Once I get home, I'll upload the clip I got of Epcar going OH MY GOD.

No joke, I told him about our watch group & how he won/was in top 3 for best VA performance and he was flattered and even said that someone should've told him and he would've recorded a short something.

Status
Not open for further replies.