• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Why is Nomura the worst at developing a game?

Poor management from the previous CEO is the main cause of so many Square games taking so long, particularly in the case of Versus XIII/XV.

Nomura's pretty efficient, all things considered. There were seven Kingdom Hearts games released in the first ten years of the series, all directed by him, plus two remakes. KH3's taking about five years, but that's hardly unheard of for massive games like that. Especially since partway through development they had to switch from Luminous to Unreal 4. It's surprising an engine change didn't set them back further, honestly.

OP
OP
Seda

Seda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
caught up on the last two episodes of Dragon Ball Super. That was a pretty 'perfect' mix of Dragon Ball and JRPG for an arc conclusion.

Watching Kai now. Why was this episode kept in.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I think I fought Zamasu in a Persona game with a very similar speech

Even with the power of Trunks beating him with the power of his social links

CKOHLER

Oct 25, 2017
NAfmSSH.jpg

Episode 108 "Julius Timestopguy"
This week Grexeno, B-Dubs, ckohler, and Imperial Bishop discuss god problems, bad hair, Bonesaw, FLCL Progressive so far, F-Zero, too many kings, and Sakura's feelinBWHAHAHA!

Audio:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamiescape/Episode108.mp3

Timecodes:
0:00:37 News (Pop Team Epic, Pokémon, Nintendo Sales, RE2)
0:22:14 Dragonball Super
0:29:49 Dragonball Z Kai
0:35:29 My Hero Academia
0:46:10 FLCL Progressive
1:03:45 Jojo: Stardust Crusaders
1:10:26 Hunter x Hunter
1:16:28 Black Clover
1:19:18 Naruto: Shippuden
1:27:08 Sign Offs

You can subscribe in your podcast app using this address:
http://www.ckohler.net/toonamiescape/podcast.rss

Oct 25, 2017
Naruto never really seemed like he was friends with his... um, friends. I could never get into the series because I didn't really buy their relationship. It's a shame, because I really liked a bunch of the other characters, but it's really hard to get over a weak dynamic between the leads.
Everybody that watches the show already know that Naruto's best friends are Shikamaru and Gaara. Sakura and Sasuke are sort of just window dressing.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
watched the podcast and i'm disappointed that B-Dubs didn't laugh for 30 minutes straight, also if Sakura had brought Hinata they'd never find the body

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
So I've been playing Dark Souls, moved into the final stretch of the game. Doing the DLC now.

Just beat Artorious. Honestly, it wouldn't be a hard boss if not for one move, where he jumps high into the air and tries to slam into you.

His entire body just becomes a hit box.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
This Joe Pera Talks With You Show is... oddly hypnotic. The entire part where he talks about just laying awake late at night listening to the rain hit your window and waiting for lightning was oddly but soothingly poetic.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
Apparently Episode 1 of Part 5 is already done and will be shown at Anime Expo and some other places.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if Part 4 dub is announced at Anime Expo.
God, I hope so, considering how quiet they've been on that.

Now once they confirm Part 4's dub, we can then move on to bug Viz to dub Part 5.

Apparently Episode 1 of Part 5 is already done and will be shown at Anime Expo and some other places.
Yo WHAT?! Makes sense, I guess, considering that it's going to premiere in October.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
When y'all buying Hollow Knight
I bought it since the day it Shadow-dropped on the Switch. I didn't get very far in it since I was a bit busy this week.

Apparently Araki just announced Jojo part 5 anime
Bout ti--

Dang that was quick! Wait do they mean the original language or the English dub?

Status
Not open for further replies.