• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
11:00 - Dragon Ball Super - 131 - The Miraculous Conclusion! Farewell, Goku! Until We Meet Again! - END
11:30 - One-Punch Man - 16 - The Metal Bat
12:00 - Dr. Stone - 11 - Clear World
12:30 - Fire Force - 14 - For Whom the Flames Burn
1:00 - Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma - 17 - Sensual Fried Chicken
1:30 - Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba - 4 - Final Selection
1:00 - Black Clover - 93 - Julius Novachrono
1:30 - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind - 2 - Bucciarati Is Coming
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 273 - True Kindness
2:30 - Lupin the Third Part 5 - 20 - Zenigata, Gentleman Thief

3:00 - My Hero Academia - 63 - Unrivaled - END
Everytime I rewatch food wars I wanna like buy it more and more. Like just having the manga volumes isn't enough for me. Just something about it makes it fun for some reason.

Cant wait.

BLack Clover's going to be epic, the triple threat of epic shows we have on the block, Fire Force, BLack Clover, and Naruto Shippuden, never fail to excite me. Gonna be a great nice.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
Tonight's episode of Primal, combined with a few episodes of Samurai Jack, makes me hope we get a straight horror series from Genndy someday.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With or without Adam Sandler?

Funnily enough since the Hotel Transylvania movies were such big hits Sony finally gave Genndy a lot more leeway and control of projects he takes for them. He's developing a more adult oriented animated comedy film and an action adventure animated film for them now. Projects he wanted to make.

Prof Bathtub

Apr 26, 2018
Funnily enough since the Hotel Transylvania movies were such big hits Sony finally gave Genndy a lot more leeway and control of projects he takes for them. He's developing a more adult oriented animated comedy film and an action adventure animated film for them now. Projects he wanted to make.
Was Spider-Verse's critical reception a major enough incentive for them to take these sorts of risks? It wasn't as successful as the live-action films, but maybe the clout it gained was enough for Sony.

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man, toonami is chock full of the latest anime now, they really upped their game

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well if you ever wonder who would win in a fight between a T Rex versus Spider Big as a Whale...

Status
Not open for further replies.