• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Steiner

Oct 29, 2017
latest

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Castle Wolfenstein would had been a good addition to the list.
What about Kaer Morhen?

latest
Yeah love it! Also while there isn't that much going on in the castle itself. It's very important location in the third game. Also only castle to my knowledge where you can have a snowball fight!
Needs more Icecrown Citadel.

ZCUF36o.jpg
But this is the one that really surprises me it wasn't included on the list. Since there's a lot going on in the castle itself, some excellent fights in there. There's also several Wow fans on the crew, so it's omission is strange.
This looks really familiar, what is it?

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
Ultimecia's Castle from FF8 needs to be on this list.

Also, thanks to that vid, I need to play a Castlevania game, because I love castles and shit. I only every played IV on SNES as a kid. Which is the best Castlevania in the series, send me towards it!

Symphony of the Night not only the best Castlevania game it is a top 10 game of all time easily. Should give it a go.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
That just makes it all the worse, they knew and yet excluded it when it should easily be #1. The castle in Ico is almost a character itself, the villain alongside the Queen. It's intricate and interconnected layout inspired the design of the SoulsBorne worlds. The ending of the game is largely showing it crumbling into the ocean, while this great piece plays :

Sometimes EZA come off as extremely casual, this is one of those times.

This is a stupid argument to make. That they disagree with you on what castle is the best doesn't make them "casual". They picked a castle from a SNES RPG for fuck's sake.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
I would have put Boletaria in there somewhere but it's actually a good list. Number 1 is correct and they have Cainhurst, Figaro and Suikoden 1-2. We good.